We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPhil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? Empty
PostSubject: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:57 pm

I think a bit but he will over come that with more practice with them.
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Saber, it is only a marketing stunt to sell more of his darts. He has establish a lead, under no pressure, so out come the new darts. Next week he will be back to the old ones. He has to be seen throwing them every so often!!! Have a good day my old chap!! :-)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Yep I think ya spot on with this one Rabs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:33 pm

in my opinion saber the way Taylor throws a dart these new ones look to long look how many times he drifted in to the 5 ??

i think the phase 5 rossos's will be back next week or very soon he has played 3 PL games and won 0 he played the uk masters and went out early as well.

if he wanted a slimmer barrel why not try the phase 6 darts again or even better stick with phase 5s he has played his best darts with them.
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 pm

He was rubbish if we are honest. Didnt look interested at all
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 pm

i think rab is spot on and was thinking the same thing yesterday . phase 5 will be his darts and every now and then try another set so they can sell them way over priced .
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm

I dont know why he switched really, I thought he was doing well with the Phase 5's?

Not sure the new darts are to blame though, he is probably as good with any set when he has used them for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Murphy180

Murphy180

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Usual stuff from unicorn, always thought their darts were horribly overpriced!

He used his Phase 6 only a short handful of times but that didnt stop Unicorn from putting them up there as Phils new darts and horribly overpriced at that and all the sheep go and buy a set Laughing

I am not gonna lie I was going to but got wise to it and waited until I got them in a swap Smile

Cheers Adam Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/jamesmurphy1888
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

I just wonder how much he receives ? A set amount or for each set sold or maybe both?
Sweet deal anyway!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Does anyone else think unicorn put a lot more effort in to the quality of there phil taylor products ? it may just be me but i think they are really well made stuff and the weights are always spot on. but other unicorn darts i have had some crap tbh
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:51 pm

not got much experince with unicorn stuff ,but the phase 6 and anderson phase 2 i have seem well made, the wallets i have seem ok the flights and stems i've bought are shocking quality !
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:18 am

I have had no complaints with Unicorn except their prices, unfortunately this has and will become a trend. You can see it emerging already with the Cosmo, l-style stuff. Gone is the day when you could get stems, flights and the bus fare home for under a £1.00 !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 am

Just watched this on youtube did not realize Phil won a major with his phase 6 darts

https://youtu.be/X08RO16UrcY
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 am

i honestly think ,at certain points mind. but i reckon this guy could win a tournament with 5 quid darts . don't mean these 5 quid darts should be priced at 50 the next day though , i bought my wee boy a football - i wouldn't go out my way to find one the Messi has used a few times before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:13 am

Your spot Jamie but are seriously think he is struggling with these darts though i will find out if he uses them this weekend in barnsley ?
Back to top Go down
shixon

shixon

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

I just saw on the Unicorn website that Taylor's "New" darts are just 26g Sigma 950s. Nothing new there. I wonder if they will jack up the price on those now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?   Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Phil Taylor - Is his new darts hurting his game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1