We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMonster darts now in the U.K.? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Monster darts now in the U.K.?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Monster darts now in the U.K.? Empty
PostSubject: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 am

Seems like the Japanese darts brand are now selling their darts in the U.K.

They have some very nice barrels but not much to chose from in weight range, 22g seems to be the heaviest they make.

I am not 100% sure this site is legit either, seems a little suspect to me??

http://www.monster-darts.com/

Still not cheap at £55 though.

Think they are designed in Japan but made in England possibly by Target darts but I can't confirm that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Got a confirmation from a very reliable source that the above site is totally legit and hopefully will be getting more of the Monster range in time.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am

They not for me! And the price forget it.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I ordered a set of the Ogre II's from here about an hour ago - I'll let you know when they arrive
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Fancy the ghost III
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:34 am

I do know that they are a little cheaper than what you would pay in Japan for them.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:16 pm

As I said above I ordered a set of Ogre II's on Wednesday. Thursday evening I had an email asking my T-shirt size as they wanted to send me a limited edition T, and the postman has just dropped the package off.

The T-shirt is a little small so I'll need to go on a diet (I picked the largest size they did lol) - but the darts look awesome. The package includes a set of barrels, shafts and flights, and also a neat little pocket wallet for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My daughter is on her way round now, but I'm looking forward to throwing these tonight and the rest of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Look very nice darts Mike, still a little expensive though but I think I will get some soon, just wish they made them a little heavier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm

They look very nice darts, well packaged too.

I would love to try them too but unfortunately the price is the issue with me as well.

Some of those designs look incredible.
Back to top Go down
Bo-Jangles

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:31 am

getagrip wrote:
Seems like the Japanese darts brand are now selling their darts in the U.K.

They have some very nice barrels but not much to chose from in weight range, 22g seems to be the heaviest they make.

I am not 100% sure this site is legit either, seems a little suspect to me??

http://www.monster-darts.com/

Still not cheap at £55 though.

Think they are designed in Japan but made in England possibly by Target darts but I can't confirm that.

100% Legit
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:58 pm

I've been getting on so well with the Ogre II's I ordered a set of Ogre I's last night - got an email this morning saying they will be in the post today (not that I can throw anything at the moment as my back has gone again lol).

http://www.monster-darts.com/ogre.html
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm

I do like the look of their darts, just wish they had some a little heavier.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:55 pm

They do make a couple of sets in 24g as well - Helios and Hades - but they aren't available over here yet. Once the current stock gets more popular then I can see Monster UK expanding their range.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:51 pm

I quite like the look of the rapiers, but again the price is huge factor for me
Back to top Go down
Papachara

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I bought last week a set of Ogre II, very nice and great darts!! In three days i got them at home, I'm from Spain!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Papachara wrote:
I bought last week a set of Ogre II, very nice and great darts!! In three days i got them at home, I'm from Spain!

3 days is very good going - well done to the Monster team. They are a really nice dart the Ogre II's - they are now my main matchday darts. Not sure if the Ogre I's will replace them, but looking forward to getting them (hopefully today)
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:46 pm

mc1958 wrote:
Papachara wrote:

3 days is very good going - well done to the Monster team. They are a really nice dart the Ogre II's - they are now my main matchday darts. Not sure if the Ogre I's will replace them, but looking forward to getting them (hopefully today)

I'm sure even if you dont get on with them mc, you'll have no trouble shifting them the amount of us that want to give them try
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Papachara wrote:

Thats very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster darts now in the U.K.?   Monster darts now in the U.K.? Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster darts now in the U.K.?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1