We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesanyone used Monster darts ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

anyone used Monster darts ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie373

jamie373

anyone used Monster darts ? Empty
PostSubject: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i've been looking at monster darts for a while ,but getting them imported on top of their price put me of .i found out today you can buy in the UK from the link posted above. anyone used these darts ? you thoughts ? likewise if you have bought from this store . reading their site it looks like they are Japanese designed ,but made in the UK seams daft that it's harder to get them here than say the US or Japan . over 50 notes for a set of darts but i like the look of them
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:12 am

Looks expensive bub.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 am

yeah they are.i could get a set made at elven cheaper i suppose . look nice though i like the look of the ghost II and III . oh why are all the things i like the expensive ones lol. keep looking at the mccoys and some of the pure darts which are £12 and £14 but my eyes keep getting drawn to the more expensive darts Sad
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:07 am

I've been thinking about getting some Monster darts too. They are very nice and expensive, but the quality of the Japanese darts are superior to the others out there. Monster and Dynasty are the ones I have looked at and heldin my hand. I didn't throw them, but a beautiful made dart.

The ghost is actually the one I held - should of thrown it, he offered.

Last edited by spat66 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:52 am

cheers spat , so they look good up close too. they do look really well made in the photos , but it's like macdonalds sometimes . you walk in and see a big picture of a big mac piled tall and looking all juicy and lots of crisp salad then you get handed a piece of road kill ! i'm really tempted to get a set of these
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:12 am

Yea me too - they are very nice made and it's hard to get by that price. I really like the Dynasty Glance I think its called. Look at some of Dynastys darts -the glance is a soft tip though. I would put a link up on here but I'm at work so I can't tell if it works! I like the Monster Hades or helios
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:19 am

Got the Ogre's and Ogre II's - both very nice darts, well balanced and very well made. They were my main darts until I won the Carreras and they are now my backup sets.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 am

MCcoys are great darts IMO for the money.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 am

did you buy them from the UK store in my link ? or have them imported?
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 am

they do look got for the price saber and i like that their coated darts don't cost the earth (mccoys)
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 am

remember too that the weights stated are not the barrel weight but the total darts weight I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:24 am

The site I use (vegadarts.com) they tell you the barrel weight. If it says it's a 21 gram dart it will say barrel 19.6gram and so on. i don't know if any other sites do that but your right grip.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 am

weight is something i seam to manage quite well. thanks for the heads up though. i find shape and grip position the most important thing. i think after a few hours i can get the right feel for the weight and i can play just as well/bad lol with 14g as i can 25g (not tried heavier yet) i've been looking for a dart where i feel my grip can be easily be repeated without having to look so i can stay in a decent rhythm. i didn't know they done the weight thing with steel tip , but it does make sense for a company that probably makes more soft tips. cheers lads
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 am

Yes I got mine from the link in the first post - and as Darren says, the weights shown are for the whole set up a la soft tip - take off approx 2g and they are the barrel weights we are used to seeing in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone used Monster darts ?   anyone used Monster darts ? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone used Monster darts ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1