We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Papachara

My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! Empty
PostSubject: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:24 pm

This are my little babys, hope you like them!! happy dude [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Very nice indeed Papa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Looking great papa
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Can't see the pic at work - but Monster Ogre's, both I and II, are awesome darts

Where did you get the hybrid shafts - and what are they like to use?
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

great looking darts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Papachara

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 pm

I got them at Chicago, at the bullshooter world championships, they look SO GREAT! So durable, very strong shafts, I'm very happy with them!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Excellent news - I'm going to be ordering some in a couple of weeks time from the US - AAA get them in around 16th I think it said.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Lovely looking setup papachara
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:21 am

I can see the picture now - those stems look damned fine
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 am

I just got some normal fit shaft gear stems today, they are really clear almost like glass which is very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!   My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Monster Ogre II 22Gram With FIt Shaf Gear HYBRID Hyper Long!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1