We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesShow us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Nice one Oche!

It's always nice to put names to faces Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 am

The missus, a cardboard Optimus Prime mascot and myself, at a children's party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:07 pm

awww nice guys, thanks. Steve and Cutter how the hell you get such good looking women ya ugly tools.
(don't answer that ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 pm

the_cutter wrote:

shes beautiful, who's that ugly guy next to her? only kidding . a beautiful couple for sure ! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:13 pm

ochejockey wrote:
Now that I figured out how to post pictures here (don't laugh) I guess I'll reveal my image to you all. This was me and the missus in Charleston a couple years ago.

she's beautiful and can do much better ! only kidding Steve. Once again shows that dart players have the best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Good to put more faces with the names. Thanks for sharing guys
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:22 pm

our forum is special in my heart ! thx guys for the pics
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
the_cutter wrote:

shes beautiful, who's that ugly guy next to her? only kidding . a beautiful couple for sure ! lol on floor

I know right! cry laugh Thanks guys. I love this forum, really cool and down-to-earth group. happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Are you the one in the middle?
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:50 pm

i wish!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 am

I'm suspicious about whether or not it really was a kid's party or if it was the cutter's party! It's ok if you wanted O.P. at your party man!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 am

ochejockey wrote:
I'm suspicious about whether or not it really was a kid's party or if it was the cutter's party! It's ok if you wanted O.P. at your party man!
The Pimp is spot on I think affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
ochejockey wrote:
The Pimp is spot on I think affraid lol!

cry laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:12 am

Hiking trip with the gf and our dog Abby

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 am

That looks like the sort of place I would like to explore, what about wildlife is there bears and wolves there? Do you need to carry a gun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:17 am

Took a weekend vacation when Killington opened late 2011. Wanted to be the 1st one to go skiing that year. Scored some high end stuff from Rossignol. I work in the ski industry.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:20 am

Never tried skiing but doubt it would do my knees any good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:20 am

getagrip wrote:
That looks like the sort of place I would like to explore, what about wildlife is there bears and wolves there? Do you need to carry a gun?

Anytime I go out I carry a very powerful pepper spray attached to my belt for quick access. Mostly because of the small dog we have. If something were to ever happen....
Although I could carry a small .22 with me, it stays tucked away next to my bed.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 am

Winmau wrote:
getagrip wrote:

Anytime I go out I carry a very powerful pepper spray attached to my belt for quick access. Mostly because of the small dog we have. If something were to ever happen....
Although I could carry a small .22 with me, it stays tucked away next to my bed.

I guess it has to be considered over there though when trekking round such areas, looks a great place for it but you must need to be aware of the wildlife. Most dangerous thing we have is probably an Adder and I have never seen one lol! so guess a wasp is more dangerous Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 am

getagrip wrote:
Winmau wrote:
getagrip wrote:

I guess it has to be considered over there though when trekking round such areas, looks a great place for it but you must need to be aware of the wildlife. Most dangerous thing we have is probably an Adder and I have never seen one lol! so guess a wasp is more dangerous Very Happy

Speaking of wasp's. Damn dog is allergic to bee's. Almost lost her when she was a puppy. We also carry a bee sting kit and benadryl.
Talk about spoiled!!! But she's our little furry child. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 am

yeah you have to take care of the little girl, plus dogs are always sniffing at things so she could easily get stung again, my dog tries to catch them when they fly past him lol.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:32 am

def a first. never met a dog allergic to bees or at least didn't know they were
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 am

i thought I would throw a few up here saying im not long back and give everyone a chance to put a face to the name. all pictures taken on an old digital camera so the quality isnt great

me and the better half

me trying to look sober

me trying to look suave while nursing a massive hangover

heres a few i got when we had a thunderstorm one evening. all effects were done on the camera so could look alot better.

Last edited by hamo on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 am

good to put a face to the name Hamo! Thanks for sharing mate
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:59 am

Winmau wrote:
Speaking of wasp's. Damn dog is allergic to bee's. Almost lost her when she was a puppy. We also carry a bee sting kit and benadryl.
Talk about spoiled!!! But she's our little furry child. Very Happy

my dog (boxer) is quite allergic to bees as well. last summer he got stung by one and his muzzle swelled up and he looked like a canine version of the elephant man. he also had hives all over his body but some benadryl made quick work of that.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 am

hamo wrote:
i thought I would throw a few up here saying im not long back and give everyone a chance to put a face to the name. all pictures taken on an old digital camera so the quality isnt great

me and the better half

me trying to look sober

me trying to look suave while nursing a massive hangover

heres a few i got when we had a thunderstorm one evening. all effects were done on the camera so could look alot better.

Nothing wrong with those pics Hamo, just your ugly mug spoiling them and especially the first pic, you could have stayed out of it LOL!

Only joking mate, nice to know your face, and your better half too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 am

lol! smart ass
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 am

hamo wrote:
lol! smart ass

lol on floor I couldn't resist it, was too easy, are you sure thats an old camera though, images look pretty good to me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Took a business trip with the guys from work to Stowe Vermont to test all the new ski equipment coming out next year.

2012 on snow demo. All the ski companies let employee's demo the good stuff.

Was a really rough 2 days. Laughing

Remember the crazy warm weather we had in Feb??? Yeah, that was this weekend...

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Great pics, looks a nice place! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next