We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts for the whole family LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts for the whole family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
djrocs88

Darts for the whole family Empty
PostSubject: Darts for the whole family   Darts for the whole family EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:12 pm

When I was a teenager my father bought a dart board and I of course played a little. Over the years I played a game here and there but nothing serious and not to often. As years progressed I did the married with the 2 kids and house and white picket fence thing but a couple of years ago darts entered my life again. My wife and I decided to join a fun league to play once a week. I have never thrown a 180 or much of anything spectacular but recently something has happened that I am so much more proud of. I have a 19 year old son and a 16 year old daughter and both have tried darts and are both avid throwers now. We dug the board out at home and they want to play regularly now. It has been great to see them come along now to the point they are throwing very competitively with me and even giving me a run for the money. I might never throw a 180 but even if I don't I will always be proud of my kids and the games we have shared together and hopefully many more over the years. They are now planning to join the fun league me and the wife play in and we will be a full darting family. I just want to share this tale and encourage others to bring more youngsters into the sport. Thanks also to the people responsible for maintaining this wonderful site also!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts for the whole family   Darts for the whole family EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 pm

What a nice post djrocs. I enjoyed it very much. Here take a plus 1 from me buddy.
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: Darts for the whole family   Darts for the whole family EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:18 pm

great story djrocks wish your family all the best in playing darts and may you all have a good xmas http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Darts for the whole family   Darts for the whole family EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:03 pm

We are a darts family. the grand kids love having a throw.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts for the whole family   Darts for the whole family EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Thats great, thanks for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts for the whole family   Darts for the whole family Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts for the whole family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1