We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesShow us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatrick

Hatrick

Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 am

These aren't vacation pics but just a few to show you guy's our good times..

The first 3 are Mrs. Hatrick and I kayaking with some friends.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
The next 2 are me at a Halloween party at a friends in the costume that I made.
And finally I had to put one of my beautiful grand daughter.[img]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Thanks for lookin..
Hatrick
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:53 am

Great pics Hat! Love that costume too, very creative
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 am

Nice pics of you and your girlfriend?(wife?) It's nice to finally put a face with the name. What a good lookin woman like that see's in you I'll never know.. I dunno lol!

Hatrick
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 am

hahaha, wife. Got married in september.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 am

Mrs. and I are Sept.4th
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 am

Sept. 10
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:47 am

You guys do some great halloween stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:29 am

Thanks grip wait til you guy's see this years that I'm workin on.. Jaw
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 pm

[quote="CanadianBacon"]figured I'd post a few too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My friend and I at the caribana festival in Toronto. I'm the ginger on the right.

I was hoping you were going to say you were one of the girls!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Did anybody else notice Larry is wearing the same shirt in every picture? I hope you wash that shirt once in awhile. If you didn't spend so much money on darts maybe you could afford a couple more tshirts. old fart larry
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

ochejockey wrote:
Did anybody else notice Larry is wearing the same shirt in every picture? I hope you wash that shirt once in awhile. If you didn't spend so much money on darts maybe you could afford a couple more tshirts. old fart larry

hahahahah, stop buying all them cosmos! And nice use of the larry smilie Jockey.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:55 pm

ochejockey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm

ochejockey wrote:

Hahahah I have a whole drawer full of black T-shirts or dark blue ones chicken
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Cool pics all
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 am

SilverSaber wrote:
ochejockey wrote:

Hahahah I have a whole drawer full of black T-shirts or dark blue ones chicken

I guess at your age and with your eyesight it's safer not to have to try and color coordinate your clothes?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 am

Thanks Oche tool 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 am

they work, nice pics man. Sure it was a blast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 am

It was pretty freaking good, from start to finish - two nights in Miami (got to see Lebron play), then went to San Juan, St Thomas and St Martin. Nicest beaches I've ever been on (and I have a few in my backyard I can brag about here in Nova Scotia). It was my first cruise and it was on Celebrity - not sure if you've ever sailed with them but they treat you like royalty!! Now I need a vacation to recover Laughing
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 am

haha, no never took a cruise. Nice pic of the cheerleaders by the way lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:40 am

They wanted my autograph but I declined lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 am

canuckdartnut wrote:
They wanted my autograph but I declined lol on floor
Cool pics man, I have cruised a lot and its fun,fun as you well know.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 am

Looks awesome! you lucky guy!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:08 am

Comon guys/gals don't be shy. Always nice to put a face to a name. Besides ya can't be any uglier than larry or myself.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 am

Cigarnivalle 2012 VIP access

Place was great. The food the drinks and girls they had their were incredible. Took some photos of what I brought home. Our group had special privileges both nights. Unfortunately they didn't want us taking pics where we were.

This one was taking in the morning of our group

This is the bottle I got to keep after the first night. Its Luis VIII cognac. Runs about 200$ a shot and is a great drink. The bottle and box alone are worth around 300 if I were to sell it. New it is anywhere from 1800 to 3200 a bottle

Here are some of the cigars I got, all free from different vendors and some from the CEO's private stash

New Humidor I bought there

Some crazy butane lighters I bought

Great time was had by all and look forward to next year.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 am

Thats some impressive items Mac!

If I was a smoker I would be heaven for sure, that bottle looks great! good job
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 am

good stuff mac! ochejockey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:25 am

That sounds like a blast! I love a good stogie myself from time to time. Mostly when I'm trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my darts!!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Very envious of your trip Mac!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Now that I figured out how to post pictures here (don't laugh) I guess I'll reveal my image to you all. This was me and the missus in Charleston a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures   Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your vacation or family and friends pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next