We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhat I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update Empty
PostSubject: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:26 pm

The New Puma/DMI Bandit/Bulls Advantage Dartboard

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rating 5 bull rating out of 5 bull rating

Here's the reasons the manufacturer has on the box that states why you should buy this board:

No staples or wires
Virtually eliminates bounce outs
Embedded knife edged strips
Patented interlocking system
10% more playing surface
Official approved board by; Darts Federation of Australia, New Zealand Darts Council Inc., American Darts Organization
Lasts up to 40% longer than conventional boards
Complies to World Dart Federation specifications
This board is absolutely a joy to play on. The colors are very bright. I have three of them and they are a cut above my other 2 boards which are very good Blade 3 and four.
I give this board a 10 outta ten.

Last edited by SilverSaber on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm

I like the Bulls Advantage 2 board, but I think I will try the new Harrows Matchplay board when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:43 am

I do like the blade 4 almost as much btw
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:33 am

Is it as hard as previous bulls boards? Some people who throw light darts say that the bulls board is too tough for the lighter dart and people who float darts in.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 am

Bigshow wrote:
Is it as hard as previous bulls boards? Some people who throw light darts say that the bulls board is too tough for the lighter dart and people who float darts in.

I think if I remember right, it was quite hard at first but softened up after a while.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:21 am

getagrip wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

I think if I remember right, it was quite hard at first but softened up after a while.

Ok first warning !! cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:30 am

[/quote]

I think if I remember right, it was quite hard at first but softened up after a while.[/quote]

Hey boy, this is a family friendly forum. Keep it clean boom
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 am

cry laugh cry laugh cry laugh

Haha, reminds me of an essay I did at school once, I wrote a story about a monster and the teacher said we had to give it to the person sat next to us to read out, my friend began reading:

"It was Big and Hairy......" that was as far as he got, everyone was laughing lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Well after my original review I have to sadly change my rating.

The center of the Bull has come completely loose very disappointed with it now.

Because of this mess can only give it a 7 now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Take a hammer and pound it back in.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:03 pm

will try but don;t have much hope really . not suppose to have to do that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:07 pm

I practice 100 bulls 3-4 times a week ( not darts but hits) maybe its too much to ask of any board dunno.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:59 pm

You broke it Larry!

Is that a Bulls Advantage 1 or 2?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Its a DMI Bandit same board as a Bulls advantage l I believe
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Must be the Bulls Advantage 1 then, I have the 2 and there is a 3 out now
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 pm

getagrip wrote:
Must be the Bulls Advantage 1 then, I have the 2 and there is a 3 out now
I believe your right Grip, hopefully they have taken care of the problem Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 am

SilverSaber wrote:
I practice 100 bulls 3-4 times a week ( not darts but hits) maybe its too much to ask of any board dunno.

Honestly, that's a lot. I thought I practiced bulls more then most. But you hammer away at the bull a massive amount.

Might be a lot to ask of any board
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 am

Curious thing, I thought I would have a few throws with the Leo Laurens I just got off Wazza, which I just weighed at about 18.3g, I hit my Bullseye ring and was sure I seen it move.

I went over to the board and pushed the ring and it was moving, so I guess its loose and I may have the same result as you pops eventually!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:30 am

Winmau wrote:
SilverSaber wrote:

Honestly, that's a lot. I thought I practiced bulls more then most. But you hammer away at the bull a massive amount.

Might be a lot to ask of any board
yeah JD,
your right. I did hammer it back in , will see how it goes. My Blade 4 still marching on though with no apparent problem.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 am

Ive had my advantage 2 in one year now and it still looks awsome.. I don't throw that much at the bull.. yet.... hmm.. how old is that board of yours larry?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:38 am

15 mos, but I rotate it with my Blade 4 every 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 am

Hey Silver... just an idea. If you intend to shoot at bulls as you say you do... 100 hits. Hang up a beater board for a few minutes.

No sense beating on a good board since the bull is usually the 1st thing to go.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 am

good idea , thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update   What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update Empty

Back to top Go down

What I consider the Best Dart Board "The Bulls Advantage"/Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1