We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesReview Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. Empty
PostSubject: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 am

Wrapped is a non dart site but has a product that can be used to hold darts.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Below is cable stops that can be used to hold darts.
This rubber or like rubber objects can be used to stick to a clean dry surface. Here are the simply instructions on the back of the package
They come in several different colors and you get six for $8.99 plus shipping which is only .99. yes only 0.99 for USA customers
Heres my darts on the door of my cabinet. So when through throwing there they go.
In my package I had one that the sticky was gone! I e-mailed them and within 10 min got an e-mail back and they sending a whole new package of them to me for free. I give them a two thumbs up for speed and doing right by the customer.

Also a discount code for 20% off members: code is " Happywrap "

This is a non-dart site but I have to give them a big thumbs up members.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:14 am

Look really good, and perfect for holding your darts on the wall too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 am

I already got 3 sets. Will put pics up soon. These things are great!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 am

cant see if they ship to UK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:32 am

Just seen these on ebay there, don't ship to n. Ireland but may be of use to some people on here. Can't go wrong for 99p for 6
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 am

USMC80 wrote:
I already got 3 sets. Will put pics up soon. These things are great!

Can't see the pics in Larry's post here at work - poxy work filters - are these the same things you have your darts in next to your ne soft tip board? I was going to ask about those as they looked well handy lol
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 am

They're pretty cool. I may well invest in a box or two. Good customer service too is also great.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Blog Archives

► 2012 (4)

Blog
Dartsnutz: darting for cable stops

Cable stops have a lot of uses. Whether it be hanging your phone chargers, pens, keys, or earbuds, cable stops are there to help. But our friends over at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have discovered a new use that even we didn't think of! A few members of dartsnutz have been utilizing cable stops as their darts holders! They play a few rounds of darts and when they're finished, they easily hang up their darts using cable stops so that the next time they're itching to play, they are easy to access and right where you left them. Quite clever if you ask us.

alt

Check out the cable stops review here:

Also, our friends over at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have built a solid, unified community of people who enjoy playing the game of darts. Check out their site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you're interested in joining!
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice idea! Rather than leaving your darts on the table at risk of getting crushed by say your cuppa or if your anything like me.................. A pint glass!
lol! saucepot
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:55 pm

I found a shop round the corner from work that sells little cup hooks at 6 for £1 so have stuck those on the wall - holds 2 sets of darts pretty cheaply.

If you aren't sure what I mean - it's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but in 20mm size.

Before you ask for a picture, once I've painted the wall properly I'll get the camera out - so that will most likely be never then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.   Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders. Empty

Back to top Go down

Review Wrappled Cable stops used for dart holders.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1