We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Carrera Darts - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Carrera Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 am

getagrip wrote:
dont think its an issue myself, all darts collect gunk.
oh yeah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:47 am

That definitely is a wake-up call. You have the perfect reason to, but good luck sticking with it, I'm sure you will manage it.

I've been clean for almost 4 years now and don't miss it at all. I put on a little weight, but that was more down to being told I was being made redundant and I was to stay at home during normal office hours for 3 months in case they needed me to go into the office - there wasn't a lot to do at home other than eat, and I hadn't got back into darts by then lol. Despite the weight gain I do feel a lot healthier. The first week was the hardest, but after that it got easier for me every day.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 am

mc1958 wrote:
That definitely is a wake-up call. You have the perfect reason to, but good luck sticking with it, I'm sure you will manage it.

I've been clean for almost 4 years now and don't miss it at all. I put on a little weight, but that was more down to being told I was being made redundant and I was to stay at home during normal office hours for 3 months in case they needed me to go into the office - there wasn't a lot to do at home other than eat, and I hadn't got back into darts by then lol. Despite the weight gain I do feel a lot healthier. The first week was the hardest, but after that it got easier for me every day.

Yep, my appetite has definitely increased Laughing I was on 40 a day so thats about £70 i've saved already not to mention all the health benefits! I've actually downloaded an app for my phone called Quitnow which is helping too, it keeps track of the amount of days/hours/unsmoked cigs etc plus has a support forum for members to post. First few days were easy while stuck in the hospital........ bit more difficult now im out! Got a patch on atm and have an e-cig handy just in case.......... not bothering me too much apart from just after food Laughing Think i might buy an exercise bike for use in the winter months........ gonna need something to keep the waistline down methinks Very Happy

Oh, btw mate, where did you get the 20g Ogre 2's? I might be blind but can only see 22g on the Monster uk site........
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 am

Grip, you might need to invest in one of these babies....http://www.globalfinishing.com/industrial/ind_products/ind_industrialwashers.html

grip hiding

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 am

The Coach wrote:
Grip, you might need to invest in one of these babies....http://www.globalfinishing.com/industrial/ind_products/ind_industrialwashers.html

grip hiding

hahaha will it be able to clean my 40 years of muck?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:18 pm

A180 now have these in - still dearer than Pure Darts, but they have a special discount code for 5% off - the code is A180
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:21 pm

There is some 22g ones on Ebay now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 pm

That didn't take long lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Nope, there is always someone who puts up their new buys!
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 am

Tony O'Shea tests Carrera:

Nice throw!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:37 pm

He's a good player is Mr O'Shea - another one for the smooth action thread I reckon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DJ_Vendhor

DJ_Vendhor

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I like it, are perfect!
Back to top Go down
DJ_Vendhor

DJ_Vendhor

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Are most amazing darts I ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:05 pm

I see that some members here have tried the Carreras - now I am wondering what the consensus is? Are they worth the money? Yea or nay? I would like to see a review on them.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Darren did a review on them in the reviews section Nucky.

I actually won that set and, although I still verge on the borderline ugly for the look of them, I must admit they are very good darts and are worth the money - after using them I would have no qualms about parting with £50 for a set.

In the almost 2 weeks I've had them I have hit around 30 maximums, several ton+ finishes and quite a few sub 15 dart legs. Admittedly most of those have been in practise, but some were in proper matches also.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Yep I think they are worth a try, if you dont get on on with them I am sure you could sell them without losing too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Carrera Darts   Target Carrera Darts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Carrera Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3