We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHow To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  Empty
PostSubject: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:06 am

If you are thinking of getting one of these machines - this is how you use it lol:

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:37 am

Looks a very nice piece of kit, I would like one myself but not sure for the price it can be justified really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I've got a Harrows repointer but the screw bit at the top can be a pain to turn whereas this one looks quite easy - but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to shell out for one of these as well
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm

I think the good thing with this re-pointer is that it should have a decent re-sell value, so if you bought one you may be able to re-sell at say £80.
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:26 am

Looks very well-made, and easy to use. I would love to have my own repointer in the future, when I can also repoint for a small fee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 am

I have one of these - very nice. I've got alot of use out of it. The only small issue I have is when you remove a point it will take off the coating on the nose of your dart - if you have coated darts
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 am

spat66 wrote:
I have one of these - very nice. I've got alot of use out of it. The only small issue I have is when you remove a point it will take off the coating on the nose of your dart - if you have coated darts

I fancy getting one, that doesn't sound good though, is there anyway to prevent that?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:17 am

getagrip wrote:
spat66 wrote:

I fancy getting one, that doesn't sound good though, is there anyway to prevent that?
yeah send to me and I repoint for ya. affraid
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 am

It was only my unicorns that it came off, Target and Winmaus didn't seem to phase. Not sure what the difference in the coating is
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 pm

I see. Not a major worry then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer    How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer  Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Use The Target Multi-Pointer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1