We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo how much money do you spend on darts a year ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? Empty
PostSubject: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:45 am

I'm guessing around 500.00 USD. Not that much compared to say other hobbies like golfing or fishing. Grip now hes crazy so can't count him lol.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 am

After I met you degenerates it has probably tripled in the last year.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 am

I have so far spent nothing this year, in fact I may be showing a bit of profit Very Happy

Sold: Taylor P5's - £38
Robbo's - £30
Wades x2 - £40
Nicholsons - £25

Bought: Lewis Silica x2 - £70
Stems/ Flights - £20
Bonzwa Case - £40

Showing a £3 profit chicken

Have enough stems and flights to last the year so my aim will be to go the year withough spending anything on darts, if I wants to buy something I first have to sell something.

I agree, since joining forums and seeing other folks darts and taking about set up's I have spent a fortune - whereas before I had a set of darts I got from Steve Beaton and used them for years before tinkering.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 am

Hmmm........ bought about 500 sets last year so just a bit I think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 am

i spend more on gas and beer then i do on darts/supplies haha. so far i've spent about 30 dollars on dart supplies since december and i got a new board around then too. but i did get a new set of darts for my birthday and a few other dart related things. i'm set for a while now haha.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 am

getagrip wrote:
Hmmm........ bought about 500 sets last year so just a bit I think!

affraid You could have dart specific Oniomania lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 am

A WHAT!!!!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 am

hanging around with you guys is definitely making me want to buy more darts though. i'm eying those new unicorn phase 6s.. must resist... temptations...
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:15 am

CanadianBacon wrote:
hanging around with you guys is definitely making me want to buy more darts though. i'm eying those new unicorn phase 6s.. must resist... temptations...

Yeah I got some, I only just tried them for the first time. Very nice but will need a longer session before I make my mind up.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 am

CanadianBacon wrote:

I just bid on a set Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:37 am

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 am

I don't want to figure it out. Then, the cheapness will come out of me and that will end the incessant dart supply shopping I have been doing.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:47 am

God knows - over £1,000 though in the last year. The Cosmo gear alone is probably around the £750 mark, then there's around 35 sets of darts, countless amounts of normal shafts and flights, several cases, 3 boards and a few other bits and bobs.

This year won't be as much but will still be a few bob. I reckon I have enough Cosmo's to last a while so won't be buying too many new sets of flights, so it's probably going to be 1 or 2 sets of darts a month I reckon. I'm guessing at a total somewhere between £500 and £750.

I'm only buying about 5-10% of the amount of cd's and dvd's now since I rediscovered darts - so this hobby is actually saving me a bit of money lol.
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:59 am

This year about $130 so far, but I need a new board badly, so I'll probably order that this week.

Bought a backup set of my Sabotage and a set of the Bull's Barney phantom grips. Haven't even OPENED the sabotage since I tried (and fell completely madly in love with) the Barneys.

Hmm. Maybe I should just go ahead and sell them, but I think I'll give the old set a throw tomorrow and see how I get on with them now that I've been using the Barney's for a while.

Since I don't really need flights or stems for a while (year) except for experimenting (can you say Cosmo? I knew you could) I'll probably end up right at the $200 mark for the year unless I have to replace my board again before the end of this year. That's pretty unlikely though. I practice a STUPID amount and this board has lasted 8 months so I'm probably good until next year if the Bulls Advantage can take it at least as well as the Nodor did.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 am

This past year I started to collect them and went a little crazy.....$600 this winter....and $100 in cosmo stuff...lol!!! boom
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Here's what I bought last year:
My current darts: 1,530 php (about 22 gbp)
2 sets of slikstiks: 200 php ea (about 3 gbp ea)
2 sets of flights: 100 php (about 1 gbp)
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Since I meet you guys my mind has gone Very Happy

So I spend about 200-600 UKP a year to buying darts Smile

If you count the darts I buy to sell to others, then it would be about 1000-1500 UKP Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Venigoor wrote:
Since I meet you guys my mind has gone Very Happy

Admit it, it was gone already, don't blame us! dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 pm

True grip, But it got further away from me since I met you guys Very Happy

But I dont regret it Smile I have a lot of fun here Smile I had fun at Dartscorners forum before, but the place are nothing of what it have been, its downfall begun with the update Sad
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Venigoor wrote:
True grip, But it got further away from me since I met you guys Very Happy

But I dont regret it Smile I have a lot of fun here Smile I had fun at Dartscorners forum before, but the place are nothing of what it have been, its downfall begun with the update Sad

Ah well, nevermind, we all crazy here thats why we called Dartsnutz, were all Nutterz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:10 am

Well with the price of Cosmo stuff its going up for me.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:20 am

For a stretch of time I was spending about $60 (about €40) every month. Once I found my McCoy Max darts I have calmed down with the spending.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:05 am

i set aside 50$ a month. what i dont use goes into darts kitty.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

holy f**k. some of you lads have more money than sense Laughing i suppose the name dartsnutz suits perfect then. Laughing as long as your spending your money on something you enjoy I can see no problem, I'm just jealous, i'd be killed if i spent that.

so far this year I bout my new set for around £20, stocked up on stems and flights etc for around another £30 and got a new board yesterday at £28 so still under £100 all in. I'm glad i don't swap and change my darts much...........
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Yeah darts can be addictive alright!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

I don`t spend much, probably just a few pound a week on flights and stems and a new board every January 1st . I would occasionally buy a set of darts of ebay for what I see as a bargain ( usually between 5-10 pound ) but I don`t know why I buy them because I`ve used the same set up for hundreds of years now and I`ll never change it. Perhaps you lot are just a bad influence on me.......Yes that`s it, Grip made me buy them. That`s my story and I`m sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

Bigshow wrote:
I don`t spend much, probably just a few pound a week on flights and stems and a new board every January 1st . I would occasionally buy a set of darts of ebay for what I see as a bargain ( usually between 5-10 pound ) but I don`t know why I buy them because I`ve used the same set up for hundreds of years now and I`ll never change it. Perhaps you lot are just a bad influence on me.......Yes that`s it, Grip made me buy them. That`s my story and I`m sticking to it.

Blaming others is a sure sign of Darts Addiction, sadly the only cure is to buy more darts lol!
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

getagrip wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

Blaming others is a sure sign of Darts Addiction, sadly the only cure is to buy more darts lol!

I shall get started on the cure immediately happy dude

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:56 am

Bigshow wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Bigshow wrote:

I shall get started on the cure immediately happy dude

Hold on wait till I list a few! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:03 am

Gonna cut down oooooh the withdrawls just talking about it oooohhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?   So how much money do you spend on darts a year ? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how much money do you spend on darts a year ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next