We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy last year in top league ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My last year in top league ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

My last year in top league ? Empty
PostSubject: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 am

Well guys ,
getting long in the tooth to be playing in the top league here. Oh I'm still kicking some butt but me eyes are going (I have cataracts) and will be needing a operation soon. I have accomplished everything I set out to do in a very short period of time . County Champs, 2 time team MVP and Top shooter all within a 15 mo period. Things could change with the operation but who knows. At times every thing is a little blurry (no excuses lol) but has affected me accuracy. So plan "B" is to join a luck of the draw cash league, small tourneys and possibility of a lower league next year. I have had a great ride in a short period of time but will be 67 me next Birthday old man so will finish this session coming up, break in the Summer, Fall session and then make the final decision.

Larry
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 am

Keep playin Larry just start using the force a lot more often old jedi master.. jedis fight

Hatrick
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 am

Hatrick wrote:
Keep playin Larry just start using the force a lot more often old jedi master.. jedis fight

Hatrick

Thanks Hat your comment is welcomed my friend
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 am

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Larry! your eyes will be fine after the op and I bet they will be better than mine, so just keep at it, unless you feel tired then there is nothing to stop you mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 am

ARRRGGGHHHHH Retire you old git ! lol! But you wont , you love it too much , then theres the financial losses , have you considered these ? Who you gonna sell darts too if not team mates ? They can do wonders with eyes these days as you well know better than me mate ! Or maybe your concerned that if you have the eye op and regain full vision and can actually see what your aiming at you will start playing like grip , now thats a cause for concern lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 am

lol on floor cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 am

Andy wrote:
ARRRGGGHHHHH Retire you old git ! lol! But you wont , you love it too much , then theres the financial losses , have you considered these ? Who you gonna sell darts too if not team mates ? They can do wonders with eyes these days as you well know better than me mate ! Or maybe your concerned that if you have the eye op and regain full vision and can actually see what your aiming at you will start playing like grip , now thats a cause for concern lol!

hmmmm now that would be a real concern for sure lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My last year in top league ?   My last year in top league ? Empty

Back to top Go down

My last year in top league ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-