We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHarrows ICE & those before LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Harrows ICE & those before

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dvsdog

dvsdog

Harrows ICE & those before Empty
PostSubject: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

All with Cosmo x-short stems & Super Shape Air flights
23G Target Precision Voyager
25G Unicorn Taylor Heros
24G Harrows ICE with Storm Points

that led to this pleasure last nite. The 1st of many from these I hope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 pm

dvsdog wrote:
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

All with Cosmo x-short stems & Super Shape Air flights
23G Target Precision Voyager
25G Unicorn Taylor Heros
24G Harrows ICE with Storm Points

that led to this pleasure last nite. The 1st of many from these I hope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like what ya using nice darts. The Ice ones are really good arrows like the grip and the tapered nose I had a set, Now the 25gm heros looks like a dart I could chuck a bit.

Last edited by SilverSaber on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 pm

We have a swap,and sale section if ya get the need to part with them.
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 pm

I really liked the Taylor grip but they were chipping and dinging up after just a mth, and the grip level was dropping. Too expensive for me to be replacing every 6 mths or so, my estimate, and I was looking for something a bit thicker and cheaper with a razor when I found these ICE which coincidently were the weight I had decided on. If they still feel right in a mth I'll get a back up and the Taylors will go on sale. Just sold my Part Heros as at 26G was a weight I wasn't going to stay with and the grip length was too long for me to be consistent in my finger placement. The Taylors were a back up for them lol as they were discontinued when Part left Uni for Cosmo and no Part release from them as yet. Wonder what he's tossing these days?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm

I was thinking of trying those extra short cosmo stems, do they only come in the slim variety?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:48 am

No, they come in the standard but only black & white in the shop if I recall, and I was concerned that being that short they could use the flexibility or might be prone to break. Never tried them, wanted to but always out of stock when I order.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 am

dvsdog wrote:
No, they come in the standard but only black & white in the shop if I recall, and I was concerned that being that short they could use the flexibility or might be prone to break. Never tried them, wanted to but always out of stock when I order.

cheers Kevin, going to get some methinks, £7 though! Ouch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 am

I know how ya feel on the price m8. Harrows give me a free gift bag of assorted stems & flights that if I'm lucky I can at least turn into a pint in trade.

With the x-short I find that standard flights are too big and slow the dart, even a bit of flutter sometimes so be aware ya may need to try different shapes to give them a full assessment. But those ya already have in the collection I'd guess haha
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 am

Still lovin' these darts but have since gone to short stems and Rocket insides which are now my favorite.

I have some nerve damage in my hands and some days these darts feel a bit slim so I've ordered the 25g which is thicker and I'll post a pic etc once they've been tossed a bit.

Larry, As to those 26g Hero Parts the sale fell thru so I'm considering listing them and the 26g Hero Taylors but unsure as to a fair price & the post prices. Any member info as to it would be useful. Might just as well list the Target Precision Voyagers 23g as well if I get motivated and clean house now I'm set to the ICE lol. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am

Well dog they used but look real good a fair price I would say is between 50-75% of what you paid for them. However they are yours so its your call.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:53 pm

dvsdog wrote:
I really liked the Taylor grip but they were chipping and dinging up after just a mth, and the grip level was dropping. Too expensive for me to be replacing every 6 mths or so, my estimate, and I was looking for something a bit thicker and cheaper with a razor when I found these ICE which coincidently were the weight I had decided on. If they still feel right in a mth I'll get a back up and the Taylors will go on sale. Just sold my Part Heros as at 26G was a weight I wasn't going to stay with and the grip length was too long for me to be consistent in my finger placement. The Taylors were a back up for them lol as they were discontinued when Part left Uni for Cosmo and no Part release from them as yet. Wonder what he's tossing these days?

I didn't know that, wonder then theyre going to release a dart for him?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrows ICE & those before   Harrows ICE & those before Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrows ICE & those before

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1