We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHarrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vallyr

Vallyr

Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  Empty
PostSubject: Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g    Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Two new sets of darts arrived today. Going to do a quick initial impressions review. Have been on a razor shark grip bend and decided to try the lighter side of darts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi-tech 12gram

Extremely thin darts they are thinner than a pencil. The shark grip feels closer together than comparable darts in the 20 gram range. This makes them feel much gripper.

The craftsmenship of the dart however feels low(although they were cheap). I was having a heck of a time even getting stems to screw in straight. Most of the time they would sit cock-eyed. I semi alleviated this problem by removing o-rings but I shouldn't have had to, and now my stems are already coming loose after very light use.

They do feel very good in the hand though. I was surprised. My stems are almost as long as the barrel it self.

Overall currently i'm rating it a novelty. If it were better constructed I'd consider it a serious dart.

Harrows 18gram fire with metal fit points from nine dart

For the weight they are very thick up front. Well balanced toward the front. They feel like phase 5 but much more aggressive. They fly in a similar way.

Incredibly well crafted dart. Is my first harrows dart and I am 100% impressed and will definitely rebuy from them. I was always concerned because they have few sku's and alot look dated but I must say this dart is killer feels very good, and extremely well crafted.

I bought the softie version because I wanted to try the metal fit points and they feel 1000% better than storm points.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g    Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

I love those fire darts. A friend of mine has the ice darts and they are nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g    Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm

okay played with both for an hour. warmed up a bit to the hi tecs, can fit about fifty of them into the treble, but also did fairly good with the harrows. The harrows with the fit points just seems to cut through the air. The fit points seem to lodge into my very loose and worn bull really well. being state side, I really like the option of being able to swap the same set of darts to soft tip if need be not that ill ever play soft.

Don't know if its the fit point or what but the harrows is really front heavy least for me. They feel like a lowe or phase 5 ready-aim-fire kind of dart but more very user friendly.

On the fit points though I they kept wanting to come off, so I doubled up o rings and they feel alot better
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g    Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Good review vallyr Smile keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g    Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g  Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrows Fire 18g and Hi-Tec 12g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1