We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHankey 14g LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Hankey 14g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toneighty

Hankey 14g Empty
PostSubject: Hankey 14g   Hankey 14g EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 am

I've recently returned to playing (after 10 years) and while I've got various sets of Harrows I decided to have a clean break and fancied these. They're tiny and the smooth grip has helped me eliminate the spin when throwing that I used to have. Changed the shafts to Harrows Collettes too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by JD on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted pic)
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

Hankey 14g Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankey 14g   Hankey 14g EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 am

They are a nice dart. Welcome to the light side. lol
Back to top Go down

Hankey 14g Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankey 14g   Hankey 14g EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:18 am

How have you been shooting with these?
Back to top Go down
toneighty

Hankey 14g Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankey 14g   Hankey 14g EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am

So far really good. I haven't got my board up at home yet so have to practice in the pub - it's a hard life! Had a night to practice by myself last week and did ok. Went again on Saturday and had another hour of practice before playing a few of the pub team regulars. I hit a good few 100's, some 120+s and what I think was my first ever 140. I then had a a few games with some decent players, managed to outscore my opponents in 4 out of the 5 games but couldn't get those pesky doubles, hitting the wire twice and letting them back in to win. Unfortunately as I'd got there early I'd had a couple of pints more than my opponents and over did it a bit so decided to watch for a while at the end of the night, rather than play or mark badly because I was a bit tipsy! Got a few jibes about my darts- "run them over, give'em a bit of grip" but I think it's the happiest I've ever been with a set.

More practice required on the doubles though, and better planning of alcohol intake!
Back to top Go down

Hankey 14g Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankey 14g   Hankey 14g EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 am

That's good to hear. I have those same darts myself and was shocked at how grippy they actually are. When I ordered them 8 months ago I had no intention of using them full time. But they turned out to be the perfect dart for me.
A friend of mine from another forum came up with this great and simple practice routine for doubles. You can give it a try next time you're out...

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t4765-der-bomber-s-doubles-practice-challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hankey 14g Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hankey 14g   Hankey 14g Empty

Back to top Go down

Hankey 14g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1