We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesElven Juggernauts Phase 1 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Elven Juggernauts Phase 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goofy

Goofy

Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:48 am

Got Eddie@Elven Darts to make me up a set of customs, nothing too flashy mind - just wanted an exact replica of my current barrel (Harrows Gyro 21g ringed) but with the Purist grip pattern. Talked to Eddie on the phone on monday morning, sent my barrel out to him monday afternoon - he received it and called me to confirm on thursday and i had the darts in my hand yesterday lunchtime Laughing Ridiculously good service from Eddie and i'm well pleased with the results!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Original barrel on bottom

Christened!

For some reason they seem to be flying nicer with the tweenie stems than my usual short setup so will have to go order some more tweenies and some of that ritdye to pimp them with Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 am

Very very nice indeed! good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 am

Exact replica with the purist grip. The guy does amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 am

Brilliant work! happy dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am

Beautiful work!!! I'm amazed at the things he can do.

Darts look great with Storm points too.
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 am

How I understand only limits Elven has is imagination of his customers . Nice darts
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 am

Yeah, i think if you know exactly what you want then Eddie can give you that from what i've seen! Will have to call him on monday to say thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 am

Is that a trainer board? The trebles look very small.

Could be the angle I guess.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 am

JD wrote:

Yep, Unicorn Eclipse HD Trainer mate good job Just put my Bulls board back up and the trebles look massive now lol!
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 am

amazing darts!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am

What a nice set of arrows congrats Goofy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 am

Goofy wrote:
JD wrote:

Yep, Unicorn Eclipse HD Trainer mate good job Just put my Bulls board back up and the trebles look massive now lol!

Even more impressive. good job
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 am

Goofy if and when I want to do a set could u help me?
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 am

Saber wrote:

Sure, what do you need from me mate? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 am

Goofy wrote:
Saber wrote:

Sure, what do you need from me mate? Very Happy

SHOW me DA MONEY
Back to top Go down
paddydub

paddydub

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 am

Nice arrows, where is Eddie and is there a website ??????
Back to top Go down
shafted

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 am

Very impressive
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 am

paddydub wrote:
Nice arrows, where is Eddie and is there a website ??????

Nah, Eddie's old skool, he prefers to talk things over on the phone - you can contact him by email though at elvendarts@googlemail.com
Back to top Go down
paddydub

paddydub

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:54 am

Bloody nice looking darts there Goofy, very nice indeed.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Goof those darts look the same dimentions but the purist grip takes alot of tungsten out of the barrel hence weight. Is the custom dart the same weight as the original ?

If so Im guessing a higher percent tungsten was used along with a less counter sunk threaded hole.

Just trying to get my head around it LOL
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 am

DIRTY G wrote:
Goof those darts look the same dimentions but the purist grip takes alot of tungsten out of the barrel hence weight. Is the custom dart the same weight as the original ?

If so Im guessing a higher percent tungsten was used along with a less counter sunk threaded hole.

Just trying to get my head around it LOL

The new ones weigh the same as the originals (give or take a couple of mg) - i've no idea if he used a different grade of tungsten alloy or not, didnt bother to ask Laughing
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 am

Ordered mine yesterday.
Hes going to be a busy elf.
Ill post up when they arrive, 16g specials
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 am

Just had a great practice session with them - 6 legs in a row of 501 under 20 darts! One 180, two 177s and a 174 amongst it Very Happy Also took out a 130 on the bull for 15 at one point....... lovin it lovin it lovin it! The acid test will be in the league tomorrow night........ then the Counties a week on sat Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 am

- Thinking of a Mccoy looking dart with slant nose fitted with storm points that is flush with barrel 26.5- 27gm but where I hold it purist type grip the rest razor grip. this would give me a place to grip it at the same place every time. No longer than 53-54.5 mm and dia no bigger than say 6.7-6.8 mm from the slant nose 2-3 razor cuts then the purist grip then razor again. I don't think that it should be to difficult for him. My problem can't draw Sad and the tungsten because of the weight and dimensions probably 95%. What ya think mate. Really sorry to ask ya to help cuz I know your busy guy.
Larry. And I'm gonna name them get this "Warlocks"
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am

Saber wrote:
- Thinking of a Mccoy looking dart with slant nose fitted with storm points that is flush with barrel 26.5- 27gm but where I hold it purist type grip the rest razor grip. this would give me a place to grip it at the same place every time. No longer than 53-54.5 mm and dia no bigger than say 6.7-6.8 mm from the slant nose 2-3 razor cuts then the purist grip then razor again. I don't think that it should be to difficult for him. My problem can't draw Sad and the tungsten because of the weight and dimensions probably 95%. What ya think mate. Really sorry to ask ya to help cuz I know your busy guy.
Larry. And I'm gonna name them get this "Warlocks"

PM me a picture of how and where you grip a dart and i'll rustle something up mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Juggernauts Phase 1   Elven Juggernauts Phase 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elven Juggernauts Phase 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1