We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBest Idea For Soft Tip Darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts Empty
PostSubject: Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts   Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:30 am

I'm always asked "where can I get decent soft tips? The ones I see are always too light"

In the past I've suggested buying a set of movable point darts and just making them into soft tips. Problem with that is they can be VERY expensive and the selection isn't the best. Other soft tip darts are only available in 16-18 grams. Some of you want to go heavier.

I suggest taking a set of your back up darts and having them customized for less than £20. Keep in mind this process will take a few grams off the weight of the dart but it also opens up 100% more options and weight choices.

I know Elven Darts does custom work. I contacted him today and asked if he could do a set of my spare Hankey's I have laying around.

This is a very cheap alternative to finding soft tip darts that will match your steel tip set up.

Last edited by JD on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts   Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:40 am

Bottleson and Puma make 20 gram soft tip darts and a few other company's. Bottleson makes alot of them just real pricey
Back to top Go down

Best Idea For Soft Tip Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1