We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHave you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? Empty
PostSubject: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 pm

I have and several times came damn close to losing. Was playing cricket one night in league and was cruising along with several numbers ahead and boom she hit 3 in the bed on 16's then close some out her numbers next turn and all of a sudden in a dog fight to the end. I won but learned a lesson that night.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:36 pm

You should never take female players for granted Larry - I did many years ago and almost lost a couple of games as well, so nowadays I ignore my opponent and just play the board
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 pm

On monday nights, i regularly plat against our state ladies. I have taken a few beatings from them, but love it. these ladies are close to me.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Probably different in commonwealth countries, but over here all of the ladies I've played tend to be alot better at cricket than 501, dunno if its math or just that cricket is more common in bars over here.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:21 pm

I was knocked out by a female player in the last 16.
Still my mates remind me of this.
I can only reply that she made it to the last 4.
Respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:44 am

Holly Part knocked me out of a game of Konnecticut Killer.

A winner take all event held at Macamoodus Open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?   Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you played some really good female players?- and take them for granted?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1