We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:06 pm

I went out tonight and played soft tip. I brought the camera with me because i wanted to record myself trying this weeks challenge on a soft tip board. It was my intention to come back here and say "Hey guys, I caught a 70 on video, I'll upload it later". Only I wasn't going to tell you guys it was soft tip until Saturday or Sunday morning. Anyway, it didn't go according to plan as I completely SUCKED at soft tip tonight. Never hit so many 1 marks in my entire life!!!!! I'm on top form right now in steel tip but I was simply amazed at how awful I played soft tip tonight!!! Probably the worst I've played since I took up darts again in March of this year. Believe me guys when I tell you.... soft tip isn't as easy as you think it might be. It takes work, just like steel tip. I can certainly tell I haven't played soft tip in awhile Sad
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 am

I was just talking about this subject Tuesday night at my round robin match. I was sharing with my teammates on how yinz throw 25g to 29g darts! they couldn't imagine. Jake pipes up "those huys being used to those heavy things would throw their arms out with these light ass things" Jake coaches baseball and he compared his players when they would use a practice ball or some type of ball different than what the players were used to, our boards have an 18g max, if I am correct, by the way we won! championship Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:43 am

is it because of the lighter darts and longer oche?

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 am

its like throwing a wiffle ball vs a baseball, you can throw the heavier ball farther with more ease, it takes alot of effort to throw the lighter wiffle ball, you come off your form throwing a light soft tip dart, this has been my experience.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:41 am

thats me knackered then rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:58 am

getagrip wrote:
is it because of the lighter darts and longer oche?

No. Lack of practice. I was playing twice a week. Haven't played in about a month.

Like anything else... takes practice to be decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 am

Rebel....

beer drink beer drink smoke beer drink darts throw beer drink

rebel smilie bedtime Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Obsidian: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3