We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesVincent Vander Voort on Practice LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Vincent Vander Voort on Practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Vincent Vander Voort on Practice Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Vander Voort on Practice   Vincent Vander Voort on Practice EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 am

Vincent van der Voort on the PDPA Practice Board.

Some players prefer to practice against other players, on the other hand I prefer to practice alone. I think that’s for me the best way to work on the things that doesn’t go well in tournaments.

Most of the time I’m practicing on doubles, because that’s the main thing in my game that I want to improve. There are a lot of double games you can play. Most of the time I play 121 finish in 9 darts. (for example if you finish 121 in 9 darts you go to 122 and so on, if you don’t finish you start at 121 again.) I have to make the 150 mark !

After that I practice finishes between 61 and 120, because I think that finishes are the most important in darts.

A nice practice game which I play a lot is, You have to finish 40 36 32 24 20 16 12 8 4 and 2 after each other, if you miss one you go back to 40 again. (It Can be a very frustrating game, Trust me I know!! Haha)

Beside the doubles of course I practice my scoring also. One game to do that is 10 throws and you have to make 1100 points, For me this is always a challenge.

There are a lot of other games, but this games I prefer the most.

I’ll hope you all enjoying this games as much as I do, and let me know how it’s going with the practice. If you have any questions you can always ask me via twitter @Vvdv180 !

Speak to you all soon!!

Fast Vinnnie
Back to top Go down

Vincent Vander Voort on Practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1