We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCosmo Stuff need help!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cosmo Stuff need help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

Cosmo Stuff need help!! Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 am

My dear folks, I am writing out my list to Santa and I am in a tiny bit of a dilemma. Now I use long nylon canes and Rab Smith Flights (Kites), now what do I need to order of Cosmo to get similar . Looking forward to your responses Santa little helpers!!! :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 am

fit flight kite airs

fit shaft locked 31mm
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 am

Cheers Lion where is the cheapest place to get them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:13 am

for me in the uk ive always halo darts or dartscorner
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Haven't used them in a while but Halo pack their stuff better than Darts Corner - DC have the bigger choice though.

As for setup I would agree with Lion other than I prefer using the spinner stems as opposed to locked
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks Halo is the spinner not hard to throw would think I would have a loose stem kind of feeling!!!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 pm

The Cosmo spinners are nothing like the old spinners you used to get - I don't really notice any rattle or anything on them - the spin comes into effect when a flight hits another in the board, it spins it out of the way (at least that's the theory lol)
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks MC think I will get a set of both stems to try out, would not normally buy but it is better to get them xmas morning rather than socks and underpants!!!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:07 am

One thing if you are buying both types of stem - don't use a set of flights on spinners after you have used them on locked stems - ie test out the spinners first.

The locked stems are slightly bigger than spinners and the flights mould into them, so if you then try them on spinners you will get a noticable rattle.
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:33 am

Good advice thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:26 am

Try the Cosmo Fit Gear Slim/Hybrid if you can find them. extra strong and flexible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Stuff need help!!   Cosmo Stuff need help!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmo Stuff need help!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1