We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy Cosmo collection LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My Cosmo collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

My Cosmo collection Empty
PostSubject: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

I got the idea for this thread while looking at another earlier - here are some pictures of my Cosmo collection.

Here is my collection of kite flights and 23mm spinning stems - the darts are my first set of customs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are various signature flights and some more stems - the John Part's at the top are my favourites of these:

The various other shapes I have tried out - the only ones I really hate are the slims, and not too sure about the pears, I find all the others ok though:

Since taking the above pics I also got hold of some sets of the new Rocket Inside shaped flights and also of the Fit Shaft Airs - I love the 2-tone Fit Shaft Airs:

I also got some more signature flights at the same time - these are all Japanese players. The skull ones at the top say "The King Is Here" lol:

I also have the Fit Shaft Air's in yellow, green and clear black - here they are on the Kong golds, Jamie Lewis Rastas and Kong silvers:

Finally I also have a set of kite shaped Delta flights - here is a pic of a max I hit with them:

As you can see I am a bit of a Cosmo addict Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Nice collection there mate , I positively cringe when i think how much that lot has set you back !But a very nice collection none the less Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Great collection Mike, you should start your own Cosmo shop!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 am

Wow didnt think many had more than me. Those two toned you had to order from japan? Are they spinning or fixed
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:26 am

USMC80 wrote:
Wow didnt think many had more than me. Those two toned you had to order from japan? Are they spinning or fixed

I think I've actually got 5 or 6 more sets that I didn't take a picture of lol. As for the two tone stems, they are spinners.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:49 am

great collection you got there mc! the john part flights are my favourites as well, maybe cause im biased haha.

the other thing i've noticed is how much darts has changed me. i was looking at those pictures and thinking of the prices involved, but then i remembered i'm also a road cyclist who rides on a 300 dollar seat :o.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 am

Before I took the game back up I used to spend loads of money on cd's and dvd's each month - now I just buy darts or accessories instead, and I think I actually spend less on this hobby.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 am

Holy crap man.....what is pictured is over $700....very nice! If you want to get rid of some of the Part fights I could use some....lol!!!![b]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

McInnis180 wrote:
Holy crap man.....what is pictured is over $700....very nice! If you want to get rid of some of the Part fights I could use some....lol!!!![b]

I'm guessing it may be a little more than that but I'm not sure I should check lol. As for the JP's, sorry but they are my pride and joy, followed closely by the 2 tone stems lol.

If you are desperate for some though then AAA Plus Trains & Darts in Ohio sell them, along with a few other Cosmo bits - here's a link to the JP's:

http://aaaplustrains4u.com/codahispflsy4.html
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 am

Very good collection and a like the idea behind the stems and flights
its just price puts me off buying any more and the reason a went to my tried trusted med deflecdtagrip stems
and extra hard 100 micron strenghth flights

But the price of Cosmos would have to go right down more so for me and fellow Edinburgh and Fife darters
to buy ive found out ..But ye very good collection you have there ..

Mc .. Dae ye have a part in the Cosmo business by any chance m8 ;)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 am

3xBullseyesMe wrote:
Mc .. Dae ye have a part in the Cosmo business by any chance m8 ;)

lol - I wish
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 am

Ye Mc1958..

Would be nothing better id imagine Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:50 am

mc1958 wrote:
McInnis180 wrote:

I'm guessing it may be a little more than that but I'm not sure I should check lol. As for the JP's, sorry but they are my pride and joy, followed closely by the 2 tone stems lol.

If you are desperate for some though then AAA Plus Trains & Darts in Ohio sell them, along with a few other Cosmo bits - here's a link to the JP's:

http://aaaplustrains4u.com/codahispflsy4.html

You Bastard! Lol. All the Cosmo stuff I've wanted that DC don't carry and now you've shown me where Ill spend my drinking fund. drool
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:20 am

beautiful collection mate, thats lots of dinero there.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 am

It's grown a bit since these were all taken as well lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 am

I have a set of Rasta's 24 gm a 10/10 dart for me. what weight is yours?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:30 am

22g - agree they are a great dart
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 am

The cosmos are nice, and a very nice collection:)

But I dont like them because they are too short for me Sad
They feel a lot shorter then my medium ones Sad

Can anyone tell me if there are longer cosmos? Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 am

Venigoor wrote:

Not sure what the longest is, think its 38mm Extra Long

check here: http://www.halodarts.com/

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

Well I dont mind admitting that I am well and truly JEALOUS of that lot cry baby
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Venigoor wrote:

Which length did you try? If it was the 28mm then they would be a little shorter by a couple of mm's - the equivalent Cosmo for medium stems is 31mm
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Thanks Grip! Will check it out Smile

Mc: It was the 31mm I tried, and they were too small to be compared with a medium sized stem. But I think I will try the 38 mm cosmos Smile
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 am

Mike, I know ya were the 1st of us Cosmo fans to get the Rockets a while back.
How did you get on with them?
I've been playing super shapes and wonder if the difference is that they taper on the outside edge where the rockets are straight, and maybe a bit rounded on the top?
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 am

I just got the rockets last week. I didn't really notice a difference at all in the action.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:42 am

I'm trying the Super Shapes at present, and I cant make up my mind if there is much difference between them and the standards.
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:00 am

Well I can believe the rockets might not be any major difference from a s. shape as very similar.

As to Grip and the standard comparison to s. shape I found the shape didn't flutter like the standard did regardless of stem length, and being slimmer I wasn't deflecting off them near as much. What length stem ya using Grip?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:31 am

dvsdog wrote:
Well I can believe the rockets might not be any major difference from a s. shape as very similar.

As to Grip and the standard comparison to s. shape I found the shape didn't flutter like the standard did regardless of stem length, and being slimmer I wasn't deflecting off them near as much. What length stem ya using Grip?

I'm using short stems, 18mm I think, but the Target Sprints are 53.9mm long and 23g, which is a long dart for me as the scratches on my nose testify!

I tried kites last week and they seemed to dip a little, but worked a bit better when I threw with a little more force. This week I have been using the Super Shape but have to admit my throw seems a little off this week, so may not be a good time to judge the effect of the different shaped flight.

I'm just trying out all the shapes of Cosmos I have, may try the Fantail next week.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:58 am

I mainly use the kites in matches, but I didn't notice any difference between them and the rockets to be honest. I'm really into the clear Air flights at the moment so may even order some of the clear or clear sparkle rockets depending what bonus I get next week lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:06 am

mc1958 wrote:
I mainly use the kites in matches, but I didn't notice any difference between them and the rockets to be honest. I'm really into the clear Air flights at the moment so may even order some of the clear or clear sparkle rockets depending what bonus I get next week lol

Do you have a fast forceful type throw Mike?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 am

Not especially forceful, but not exactly slow either - somewhere inbetween really lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cosmo collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next