We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSoft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Soft Tip Coming To London

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Coming To London   Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:42 am

Do you have to pay to use these machines? If so then I can't see them being used too much by the general public after the initial interest has died down. Must admit I am curious to have a go at them with the Rocket Ronnies lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Coming To London   Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:51 am

mc1958 wrote:
Do you have to pay to use these machines? If so then I can't see them being used too much by the general public after the initial interest has died down. Must admit I am curious to have a go at them with the Rocket Ronnies lol

Not sure what the owners of the machines might do. They can be programed for free play at any time. For example, a pub might be slow on a Thursday night. So they could have the machine set for free play on Thurdays to draw in the crowds. Many options really. I'm sure that the PDC & the Dartslive execs have heard all the complaints/suggestions and will incorporate that into their campaign for release to the UK.
I do know the "Stages" and comps are free of coin drop. Only an entry fee.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Coming To London   Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 am

I think 90% of the fans who see those machine will think they are arcade games, I bet they dont know how popular soft tip is outside the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Coming To London   Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There it is UK guys. Officially announced a few min ago. Going to be interesting to see who plays from the PDC
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Coming To London   Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:07 am

Hmm, indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Coming To London   Soft Tip Coming To London - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soft Tip Coming To London

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2