We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBig Tournament Coming !! Need Advices LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
madzkymadz

Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices Empty
PostSubject: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:46 am

Hiya guys.. I will join a big tournament here at my local pub.. About 5,000 GBP overall prizes and I just want your opinions, suggestions and advices during the tournament.. Looking forward to your replies..

Madz
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:47 am

arrive at least 1 hr early
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 am

try and relax mate as best you can, easier said than done I know.

Good Luck too! Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 am

Positive thinking would be my tip. Don`t just hope that you will play well, be determined to play well and nail every sucker that dares step in your way.

Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:39 am

Bigshow wrote:
Positive thinking would be my tip. Don`t just hope that you will play well, be determined to play well and nail every sucker that dares step in your way.

I couldn't agree more. The advice above to relax and get there early and be prepared are also great bits of advice. However, if you go in there prepared to win then the nerves and everything else will go along with.
Back to top Go down
martin reggie perring

martin reggie perring

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 am

arrive early ,practice in stages ie have a chuck for 20 mins then rest and so on..have a few beers to calm the nerves,dont be intimidated as every player there is there to beat you and not the other way around..be positive..if u have a stray dart forget it as its too late its gone,,never give in...
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 am

thank you for your informative advice and support guys.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am

check your darts, scuff if needed. Never ever play practice games with opponents.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 am

I never watch the other guys practice.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
I never watch the other guys practice.

Thats good advice also, don`t concern yourself with what your opponent is doing, focus on what your doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices   Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Tournament Coming !! Need Advices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1