We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhat is a storm point? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

What is a storm point?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

What is a storm point? Empty
PostSubject: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 pm

I went to the biggest dart shop (only one) in perth to get some flights today and I asked them do they or can they get storm points in for me? the answer was "whats a storm point" I told them to look on the internet were I get most of my dart stuff and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Bahahahahaha. That is gold. A darts shop that doesnt know its stuff.

Not hard to see why you shop online mate.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

What! how big was this store then?

The size of a toilet?

Have they not heard of Target darts there? rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 pm

My local dart shop has a big range of Target stuff and they are not that big a shop.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 am

Lol, that's as back as the shop down my way.

I asked if they did storm points and the fella said 'No, but the shop across the road has double adopters so you should ask them'.

Eh?!?!? confused
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:01 am

getagrip wrote:
What! how big was this store then?

The size of a toilet?

Have they not heard of Target darts there? rolling eyes
This shop is the biggest and only in Perth. I remember when it was in Vic Park 20 years ago!!!!(moved since).
I did ask them about Target darts about 6 months ago and they gave me a similar answer "what are target darts". WTF!!!!
their main gig is trophys dut I dont think they will get one for selling darts though.
They have a huge range of Hitec Vice and bandit darts and a small collection of Formular darts. all of which sell from $55 -$85, what a joke. but the worst thing is every dart player ive come accross says "I just go to that shop on great easter hy way" DAA!!! there is only one!!!!.

Hear is there web site

http://www.perthdartcentre.com.au/dart_accessories.html

Last edited by DIRTY G on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 am

bad shop slPPING
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 am

are they actually selling darts? sure its not spears?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 am

I went to the darts shop in Wimbledon (it's pretty well known) and had exactly the same experience!!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am

I cant believe that people that sell darts for a living arent abreast of the technology available. I can forgive if the technology has only just been released or it is Japanese, but that is the only exceptions.
Back to top Go down
PerfectDarts

PerfectDarts

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.perfectdarts.com
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 am

PerfectDarts wrote:
Point them here
http://www.perfectdarts.com/darts-accessories/darts-points

Bozzo's
do you point darts Andy ? i was thinking of buying another set of Hankeys of you but i'm wanting storm points on my next set. if not i may buy them anyway and get a repointer .

p.s thanks for my order the other day . delivered fast and packed well good job i hear nossweat bought a set to .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm

I wish Perfect sold the Storms in 25mm. I'd be all over a set of Hankey's asap.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:41 pm

i never even noticed that . i just seen they do storms.
i really want the storm points on mine ,but don't want to part with these ones and can't afford a repointing tool just now. would rather buy another set with them fitted. getting on with the hankeys great Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Same here Jamie. Would just rather order another set of the silver Hankey's with them already installed. Cheapest spot is Perfectdarts, but no 25mm points. Looks like A180 will have to do.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 am

PerfectDarts wrote:
Point them here
http://www.perfectdarts.com/darts-accessories/darts-points

Bozzo's

? UMMMM Im in Australia!!!! read bellow, and yes they are bozzo's. hear is there web sight for a price comparison for you it might give you a laugh. My prob is and always has been is that I will pay more if I can walk in and walk out (impulse and convenience bye'r, Hell i wont even travell a km to save myself 10c a liter on fuel, I mean why?)

http://www.perthdartcentre.com.au/

jamie373 wrote:
i never even noticed that . i just seen they do storms.
i really want the storm points on mine ,but don't want to part with these ones and can't afford a repointing tool just now. would rather buy another set with them fitted. getting on with the hankeys great Very Happy

Ok Ok now Im guna get alot of greif over this but you can repoint at home with a rivot gun and a hammer if your desprate or broke and do it the right way. yes I know you can put them in crooked but although I have never done storms the lip on them should seat them in straight. TAP TAP TAP and for gods sake use some wood!!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:00 am

They got these though[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am

what the hell are those?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Perth's version of storm points mate. lol

You guys are more backward than Adelaide.

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Het Dirty, check out Deadeye Darts. Aussie website www.deadeyedarts.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a storm point?   What is a storm point? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a storm point?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1