We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattWynwa

MattWynwa

Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts Empty
PostSubject: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 am

Here we go...... Cool Hand himself.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 am

Nice buddy I was looking at these beauties myself but was hoping scott might give me a set seeing as I played for his uncles team for a while and played for Team England from his pub but hey ho he didn't turn up for it so it didn't happen. How are you finding them cos I heard mixed reviews on them? Thought the Chizzy's were working for you? Let me know how they go buddy Speak soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:41 am

Storm points really make a dart look sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:36 am

They sure do[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I got some Rands a few weeks ago, only had a quick throw but they were very similar to the Carreras I reviewed on first impression. Think I liked them but will do a proper test soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Had some of these swapped them recently though, nice dart but were too heavy for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 am

Nosssweat wrote:
Had some of these swapped them recently though, nice dart but were too heavy for me

http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:21 am

Winmau wrote:
Nosssweat wrote:

http://i111.photobuc

Haha your obsessed!

Saying that so might I be if I get on with my 14g Hankeys that are on the way, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
MattWynwa

MattWynwa

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:58 am

Big Gun wrote:
Nice buddy I was looking at these beauties myself but was hoping scott might give me a set seeing as I played for his uncles team for a while and played for Team England from his pub but hey ho he didn't turn up for it so it didn't happen. How are you finding them cos I heard mixed reviews on them? Thought the Chizzy's were working for you? Let me know how they go buddy Speak soon.

Hi Kev, Yeah I'm really liking them!
Been ploughing through a few sets recently if I'm honest. I do like the throw of these though, a gram heavier than I normally use but don't really notice the difference!

Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:11 am

Keep me in mind when you decide to trade them ok bud. Are you going to Face off 3 in Derby weekend after next cos I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts   Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Scott Rand 23g Storm Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1