We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Scott Rand Perfect Storm LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannyd180

dannyd180

Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Just got these little beauties. Can't wait to have a chuck with them later!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm still tempted by them but not sure of the weight - 21g and I would already have a set lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Nice one, I was looking online and they all seem to be out of stock of these already
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Those points worry me. Don't they tear up the board??
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

My experience of these points is that they dont tear up the board. They are finger grip points rather than board grippers. I suppose it depends on how hard you throw the dart and if the 'finger grip' enters the board, in which case I would expect it to do some damage.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 pm

getagrip wrote:
Nice one, I was looking online and they all seem to be out of stock of these already

If you are thinking of getting a set of these look on A180 first when they come back in stock - they are the cheapest I've seen (£29 as opposed to £35 approx elsewhere)
Back to top Go down
Ginge180

Ginge180

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

nice looking arrers them pal
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

cheers Mike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
ollie642

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Look very nice,,,,looks like my paypal will be taking another hit very shortly affraid
Back to top Go down
Deadeye

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:52 am

Danny, I read on the Target web page that these darts have a chrome finish. Is this true and how does the finish affect the grip? I like the ring grip on these but I am concerned it is made slippery because of the finish.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:09 am

I throw those same points and I throw fairly hard and they do not tear up any board.. I've been using storm points for 2 years now with no problems.

Hat
Back to top Go down
Deadeye

PostSubject: Target Scott Rand darts   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:48 am

Target offers points for these darts without grip rings. If you buy the darts from Darts Corner they will install the smooth points at no extra charge.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Very nice looking darts Danny.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 am

Those are so similar to my modified Purists that i have hung my nose over getting a set since they came out. Let me know how you get on with them as a few people have said they feel funny when they throw them but can't put their finger on why. I know Scott has a completely different throwing action and set up to me as I like standard flights and I flight my darts where as Scott has those cut down flights and throws quite straight at the board with more force.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:23 am

Biggy:
Ya better have a shot with a set cuz they look more front heavy and if your throw is soft then they are going to droop on ya me thinks.

Look to good to throw anyway
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 am

love storm points.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 am

Yeh might have t give a set a go Dirty but funds are tight maybe if I can shift these Lewis's then might get me a set of them or Carreras
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 am

These look really awesome. How grippy are they?
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 am

Do you still have these?
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am

Skyblueadam wrote:
Do you still have these?

No mate, I got rid of these ages ago, I just couldn't get on with them, very well made darts and they look awesome, but for me, they were the worst darts I have ever thrown - just not the darts for me.

Mind you, I know of plenty of others that absolutely love them!
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:12 am

Ok mate. Not to worry :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm   Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Scott Rand Perfect Storm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Show Us Your......... :: Show Us Your Darts-