We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_cutter

the_cutter

Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten Empty
PostSubject: Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten   Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 am

I was looking at some DC reviews and saw this one on the Walshies:

"Proper old fashioned blokes darts, your testosterone levels will go through the roof just by holding these, increased facial hair growth ability guaranteed. 5/5" - by Mark Lee

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=37278&reviews_id=4814

Anyway, I bought a set a few weeks ago out of curiosity. They're longer than my usual Silica Apollo and Phase 6. The knurl grip is interesting. As usual, very well-made set of darts by Target. Not probably the sexiest darts, but I did feel more macho using them.

cry laugh

Here are the pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TargetMarkWalsh 1 by markfranciscophoto, on Flickr

TargetMarkWalsh 5 by markfranciscophoto, on Flickr

TargetMarkWalsh 6 by markfranciscophoto, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten   Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm

The ones he had before that were Red Dragon Goldfire 1 darts which were pretty much the same shape and style really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
nuts2nuts

PostSubject: Re: Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten   Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm a big fan of the elongated bomber shaped barrels. Nice darts cutter! The only reason I'm not fond of knurled darts is that I'm afraid of the knurling going smooth because of good grouping. But great darts all the same!
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten   Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

cutter I have been eyeing them off for months, the stone grip is slimer and longer and prob one of the to try darts at the top of my list. lets hope they wokr as good for you as they do for Mark.
As far as the grip wearing out, it could help you like a smooth dart helps a throw (in the release).

good choice http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten   Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Mark Walsh 24g 90% Tungsten

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1