We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesRVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rumandcork

rumandcork

RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's Empty
PostSubject: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 am

watching a replay of this match and all i can say RVB is a maestro at finishing.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 am

When RVB is in form he is fantastic to watch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 am

rumandcork wrote:
watching a replay of this match and all i can say RVB is a maestro at finishing.

He's a maestro of everything when he's on his game. I could watch him throw for hours. In fact, I need to find a way to download all of his videos and cut together all the different angles as a pre-match warm up. If I could settle into that buttery rhythm... I might go from aweful to merely pitiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 am

walsh got out the gate nicely but since the 3rd leg Barney has opened a can. Walsh is playing very well but RVB hass missed only 1 double that i've seen and is throwing a 130 avg. on a funny not- im also watching the evolution of a drinker- theres a table of six guys wearing blue shirts near the front and i've seen them stack cups throughout the previous 3 matches now one is passed out and hasn't moved since the first leg lol.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 am

that was an impressive show. i shall seek out more of his matches. I've seen many legs on youtube but thats the first match of barney's i've seen in full..nicely done
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 am

I've been watching that tournament for a few weeks now and have talked with several people who have been watching it too. I assume you've been watching it on NBC Sports Network? It's great to have Darts on TV here again; even it they are a bit dated. I'm just sorry for people without a DVR that it comes on at 1:30 am.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:13 am

Barney is a great player to watch when his mindset are right, but if his mindset is wrong, then it can be a pain in the *** to watch him, because everyone know what he can do.

And when he loses a game where he plays his c-game, its frustrating.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 am

im really glad nbc is broadcasting these. the dvr is great however last week i think the lewis match started about 20 minutes late and threw recording off. i love watching the crowds too. looks like a great atmosphere. I saw a smartphone clip from the gallery when taylor threw the 2 -9 darters and thought the crowd was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gary O Connor

Gary O Connor

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 am

A weak mental player but one of the finest players to grace the oche!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 pm

rumandcork wrote:
im really glad nbc is broadcasting these. the dvr is great however last week i think the lewis match started about 20 minutes late and threw recording off. i love watching the crowds too. looks like a great atmosphere. I saw a smartphone clip from the gallery when taylor threw the 2 -9 darters and thought the crowd was awesome.

I've learned the hard way to always record a sporting event at least 30min longer than the scheduled end. In fact, I usually go 60min over. Specifically about the NBC Sports programming: they usually have a hockey game on earlier in the evening that goes over and they show the following programs in their entirety, pushing back the darts. I know I almost always have to fast forward through the end of Poker After Dark to get to the Euros.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Very Happy thanks for the tip oche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's   RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's Empty

Back to top Go down

RVB VS Walsh 2nd round Euro's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1