We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mark86

DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 pm

how do i post a picture of my darts that i used for the challenge
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:59 pm

have you got flickr , imageshack, picasa or similar? you need something like that and when posting a reply there is a button above the text box 7 in from left click that and paste the image url in to that
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 am

mark86 wrote:
how do i post a picture of my darts that i used for the challenge

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t2970-posting-images-forum-guide
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:33 pm

32 dam it

sorry zapp
Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

DIRTY G wrote:
32 dam it

sorry zapp

No worries well done!
As long as one of us Aussies win!! [URL=http://www.sher

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm

good job

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know this was a tough one this week, I myself gave up half way through as I couldnt hit a thing plus, I was squeezed up against the wardrobe but thanks to those that did have a go and congratulations to joint winners Zappaluv and Dirty G and well done to Jamie373 in 2nd spot good job

PM's on their way to the 2 winners. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:03 am

first ever dart challenge and i get 2nd ! i'd like to take a bow and thank my wife for supporting all the way. at the end of the day the better men won and i'd like to take time to congratulate them on their success . i'll be back to the practice board and hopefully i can push for honours in the next one. cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 am

jamie373 wrote:
first ever dart challenge and i get 2nd ! i'd like to take a bow and thank my wife for supporting all the way. at the end of the day the better men won and i'd like to take time to congratulate them on their success . i'll be back to the practice board and hopefully i can push for honours in the next one. cry laugh

Can I get your autograph please Laughing
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 am

i was gonna sign some flights and offer them as a prize . only you know how it is these days, someone will only punt them on ebay straight after winning them. i'd like my official merchandise to be treated with a bit more respect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by McInnis180: CLOSED.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2