We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest images HARROWS Alamo Shafts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

HARROWS Alamo Shafts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

HARROWS Alamo Shafts Empty
PostSubject: HARROWS Alamo Shafts    HARROWS Alamo Shafts EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 am

Hi darts fans
i suffer from a tennis elbow ive had alot of darts falling out of the board because of it ive tried most stems but i must say Harrows Alamo Shafts are the best ive ever used i hardly ever see any darts fall out with these there a good mix between nylon ard metal stems i cant praise them enough Bristow used to use them i seen Taylor play with them in the past A180 stock them if your think of trying a different stem theses are well worth a try i havent had any flight falling out while playing with them and there very strong the silver top turns if you group your darts 10/10 from me[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: HARROWS Alamo Shafts    HARROWS Alamo Shafts EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks for the info MrLakeside, I think they are a good combo with alloy and nylon, and the fact they turn must be a help, how easy is it getting flights in as that is the one thing I usually hate about alloy stems the effort it takes to get a flight in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: HARROWS Alamo Shafts    HARROWS Alamo Shafts EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 pm

One of my old teammates uses these - he doesn't have any problems getting the flights in
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: HARROWS Alamo Shafts    HARROWS Alamo Shafts EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:42 am

i use these aswell the best stem i have used this far no flights seem to come off at all higly recommend them
Back to top Go down
adzeds

PostSubject: Re: HARROWS Alamo Shafts    HARROWS Alamo Shafts EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 am

I am a big fan of these stems.

Back to top Go down
http://www.EliteDarts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARROWS Alamo Shafts    HARROWS Alamo Shafts Empty

Back to top Go down

HARROWS Alamo Shafts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1