We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy Cosmo collection - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My Cosmo collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

My Cosmo collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 am

LOL! I think mine is a gentle type throw really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 am

getagrip wrote:
LOL! I think mine is a gentle type throw really.

I also found that with a 23g. I seemed to loft it more which is why I initially tried those 26g Parts then the 25g Taylors and determined to go the full triactor with the 24g Harrows.

The Parts & Taylors let me go straight at it and without going into a long boring story of my explorations, I picked up the 23g after that few mths with the heavier darts & found I could toss them in the same manner but it dwindled off after a few days and I had to loft again. Went up the 1g with the straight barrel and it's just like the little bear said.

As for the Rockets, sounds like hype if ya noticed "no" difference but then maybe the total area of the wing is the same. I'll likely try them and the Deltas at some point but wish they came in Air as well.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 am

Just added another couple of sets to the collection - took almost a month to arrive from the US but I just got a couple of sets of the new Royden Lam Super Kites. Haven't thrown them yet but here's a comparison between them, a regular kite and a standard flight - they are small and not sure I'm going to like them, but a nice addition to the collection anyway lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 am

The first few throws were all over the place landing at different angles - adjust the throw slightly and they are flying a lot better:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 am

So thinking about the clear standards, what ya think about them and any advantage or disadvantage ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cosmo collection   My Cosmo collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cosmo collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2