We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTop Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

This guide was...
a bit crap
Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_lcap10%Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
very good
Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_lcap167%Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_rcap1
 67% [ 2 ]
actually helped me
Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_lcap10%Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
ho hum
Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_lcap133%Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Vote_rcap1
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
davidsproull

davidsproull

Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players   Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

I am really quite new to darts, but have become very addicted with practice every chance I get. When I first started I found I got a little bit better, but then it seemed the more I practiced the worse i got. Then, all of a sudden it turned around, and while I have not become by any stretch of the imagination 'good' I have definitely started on a nice upward swing.
I think I may be at an in between stage where I might be better able to rewlate to a complete novice than perhaps a seasoned veteran. (Not that might advice is more sound, but rather because I might not take being able to do certain things for granted).

With all that being said I have started writing some articles on darts. I have one almost ready to go on practicing (needs pictures!) but in the meantime here is my

Please give me feed back, as I have said I am very knew to darts, and what I might think now is sound advise might produce problems later on. Mostly I just hope you enjoy it, and if you are new to darts, I hope it helps!!

-Dave

Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
getagrip

getagrip

Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players   Top Ten Tips How to Shoot Good Darts a Guide for Newbie Dart Players EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I think darts is a long journey for some and an instant success for the naturally gifted, us mere mortals who have to try hard to get to a decent level need all the help we can get, as a beginner its always good to hear the experience of others and what they may have learned in the progress through the beginners stage, so by all means post your tips David! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1