We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesdart players words LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

dart players words

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotty

Rotty

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 am

some thing maybe shouldnt be said
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2012/12/13/09/13/jesus-look-a-like-kicked-out-of-darts-match

"In his post-match interview, Phil Taylor said something like, 'If I ever see Jesus again, I'll crucify him myself'," he said.
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:39 am

Footage has emerged of a crowd of up to 4500 people chanting "Jesus" at 33-year-old Nathan Grindal at the darts championship tournament in Somerset, England on Sunday, December 2.
The match between darts legend Phil 'The Power' Taylor and Kim Huybrechts was interrupted as security guards removed the bearded fan from the venue to stop the chanting, fearing it would upset the competitors.
Mr Grindal, who moved to England from Australia six years ago, said he was taken to a nearby bar and was told to watch the rest of the final on TV.
"I didn't break down crying but I did get emotionally distraught," he told the Daily Mail.
"They were bullying me and picking on me, saying that I was someone else."

Nathan Grindal.
Mr Grindal said he felt security guards had discriminated against him based on his appearance.
"It would have been OK if the security hadn't made a fuss by getting me out of the arena," he said.
"I was evicted for something I have no control over. I feel discriminated against."
The darts fan said he was worried about watching a tournament live again.
"In his post-match interview, Phil Taylor said something like, 'If I ever see Jesus again, I'll crucify him myself'," he said.
"Now that's just hurtful."
Professional Darts Corporation spokesman Dave Allen said Mr Grindal was ejected to stop his presence becoming a "distraction" for the players.
'We want everyone who comes to have a good time and we do not want one fan to become a problem for the players and possibly affect play," he said.
Back to top Go down

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am

Time to get a haircut and shave if he's being bothered that much. No
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 pm

n his post-match interview, Phil Taylor said something like, 'If I ever see Jesus again, I'll crucify him myself'," he said thats not a good thing to say i thought may bring some heat on those comments
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 pm

hmmm not a good thing to say really, if he did.
Back to top Go down

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:11 pm

He wasn't talking about the "real" Jesus" anyway.

Looking at his quote alone might make some people wonder, but i think it was taken out of context and he certainly didn't mean anything by it.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

I'd sue the hell out of the pdc and arena ...and win lol Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:40 pm

LOL!

Poor guy, but its wrong for Mr T to say that No
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rotty

Rotty

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:18 pm

is it discrimnation to have kick him out because he had done nothing wrong i think it was the crowd that started a rant calling him jessus i think i just relayed what was sent to me

oh and im trying to get my rep up with a good story lol on floor 3
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 pm

well as the Aussies are the best at barracking, its ironic he was an Aussie LOL!
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Always the same in English culture pick on the good guy why wasn't the game stopped and the lager swilling louts told to shut up or face being evicted, this country and it's policies are getting more pathetic by the day. Why should he have to leave? And even worse I read people's comments saying he should have a shave & haircut WTF!!!!What if it had been a fat person or heaven forbid a Black or Muslim I bet the would not have evicted them so easily for fear of being a racist or said they had to lose 4 stone to be allowed in, and certainly wouldn't have told them their skin colour was wrong. I would not take this lying down. A bunch of drunken reprobates not only spoiling the darts for us true fans but running it as well it would appear and possibly the country. Disgrace & shame on the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
shafted

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Not sure evicting him was the wisest move with how rowdy and unreasonable the fans in the arena's are becoming, they may now encourage a trend to start, what about the possibility of next time the crowd realizing the consequence of their actions and finding it humorous, decide to chant at a bald person or an overweight person or a ginger haired person until their target has been removed.
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:41 pm

getagrip wrote:
well as the Aussies are the best at barracking, its ironic he was an Aussie LOL!
lol on floor cry laugh dancing carrot [URL=http://www.sher http://i111.photobuc

Last edited by USMC80 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley removed)
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm

"It would have been OK if the security hadn't made a fuss by getting me out of the arena,"

The security guards were on a major power trip that day, it seemed evry two minutes they were ejecting another audience member... I'm not saying the people who were 'asked to leave' weren't in the wrong but the security went about it in the wrong way completely. the bigger fuss they made the more the crowd got wound up and involved...they almost seen it as a game in the end and were more occupied with that than the game on stage. If the crowd don't get a reaction they soon move on.....

The security at the grand prix in dublin were the exact same. they were throwing people out left right and centre for very little and it was only a matter of time before the crowd got riled when they see people getting ejected for what seems like nothing. I can understand people getting thrown out for somethings but one fella was thrown out for shouting when the players were throwing and this was during a break Laughing

its hard to manage a crowd that size never mind when the drink is flowing but if you dont want people getting rowdy or drunk then stop them drinking or monitor the entrances more closely and don't let overly drunk people in and show some consistancy. instead of letting people do what they want and shout and boo during throws one night and then throw someone out for 'looking like jesus' the next

As for taylors commments, they seem a bit distasteful but I think they have been taken out of context.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Its all got out of hand really, they have let it get increasingly worse, cant see how they are going to control such huge crowds with just a few security men.

Its all money really, they are not going to stop drink being available as they know people will stop going, only true darts fans would go and the casual fans that go to have a bit of fun will not bother. So its unlikely the problem will ever be improved.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 pm

In the words of Jerry Maguire money
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:26 am

I think it's ridiculous that they ejected him because he was not the distraction. It was all of the fans chanting. They should have ejected one by one everyone that was chanting and truly being the distraction.

As for Taylor's comment. Taken out of context because the guy looked like Jesus and the crowd was chanting it, he still made the reference. Therefore, he was out of line in my opinion. Again, the blame was being put on the one man that wasn't actually being a distraction.

Taylor's attitude as of late has been censored in my opinion. So, nothing new, or surprising for that matter, that he behaved poorly and said something inappropriate
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 am

spoiling the game is my take.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 am

Made a bigger deal than it really is IMO.
Back to top Go down
shixon

shixon

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:36 am

Big Gun wrote:
Always the same in English culture pick on the good guy why wasn't the game stopped and the lager swilling louts told to shut up or face being evicted, this country and it's policies are getting more pathetic by the day. Why should he have to leave? And even worse I read people's comments saying he should have a shave & haircut WTF!!!!What if it had been a fat person or heaven forbid a Black or Muslim I bet the would not have evicted them so easily for fear of being a racist or said they had to lose 4 stone to be allowed in, and certainly wouldn't have told them their skin colour was wrong. I would not take this lying down. A bunch of drunken reprobates not only spoiling the darts for us true fans but running it as well it would appear and possibly the country. Disgrace & shame on the lot of them.
Well said Gun. +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 am

Big Gun wrote:

Spot on. Well said.

Vallyr wrote:
I'd sue the hell out of the pdc and arena ...and win lol Evil or Very Mad

I agree, I would be onto a solicitor with immediate effect. A damned disgrace that the poor man should be evicted because of his image.
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:22 am

I'm 100% in agreement with everything Big Gun has said!!!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:27 am

From what I can gather he was in his element afterwards being bought drinks by all and sundry - I don't think it hurt him one little bit

Taylor on the other hand!!!!
Back to top Go down

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Phil invited "Jesus" back and payed for his tickets vip seating.

A nice thing to do. Phil is a nice fella after all.

Just don't like his attitude when he loses.
Back to top Go down
shafted

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 pm

shouldn't laugh but I watched a satirical Tv programme, called Have I got news for you, which covers the weekly news in a humorous manner, and this incident arose as topic and the drunken beer swilling lager louts were mentioned, quick as a flash one of the host Paul Merton said it was the guys own fault as they all had water on their tables till he came in. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dart players words Empty
PostSubject: Re: dart players words   dart players words Empty

Back to top Go down

dart players words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1