We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSoft Tip Machines - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Soft Tip Machines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 am

The Galaxy G3 that I play on.

Has another feature i forgot to mention..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 am

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 pm

That is the 13 in board is it not?

Not hard to see which board is used the most. The 15 in has alot of broken tips in it. lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 pm

I thought that was broken points but was not sure lol

great close up pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 pm

we play on those in our league, i love the web cam feature that allows you to play somebody in another location, sick sick stuff, you don't have to get stuck playing that guy holding up the bar lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
habanerojooz

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 am

We have several pubs in town with those Arachnid G3 machines and they're hooked up to the internet for Remote Play. I enjoy Remote Play. Perhaps I've played one or more of you out there already. Smile
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 am

I wish we had machines like that around here. Maybe one day when im rich I will get one for the basement
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:43 am

Im with you Mac. Really want a machine of any kind in my area.

If I win the lotto, I will buy one for all of us that dont have access to them. lol
Back to top Go down
Softy

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 am

Nice boards.
Does anyone of you guys have an idea where I could find a dartslive-100s board?
I live in Holland and I'm looking for a company that can shift it my way. They're just too awesome.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:26 am

I got one and love it try a-z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh and welcome to the forum!

welcome
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 am

Good morning all, I am not sure if this post belongs here, but here we go...in our area league we are transitioning to the galaxy 3. I just recieved an e-mail this morning that a remote league is now forming. Triples "bring your best" must have at least one female. How it will work: You go to your bar of choice (sponsor pub) and play there against a team that is at their sponsor bar and play remotely using the Galaxy 3 dart board and the camares...pretty cool. The scoreboard can be seen by both teams and you get to actually watch them throw gun blast Now, this will cut down on travel, but I kinda like going to different places and enjoying different food and drink beer drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 am

loopdogg wrote:
Good morning all, I am not sure if this post belongs here, but here we go...in our area league we are transitioning to the galaxy 3. I just recieved an e-mail this morning that a remote league is now forming. Triples "bring your best" must have at least one female. How it will work: You go to your bar of choice (sponsor pub) and play there against a team that is at their sponsor bar and play remotely using the Galaxy 3 dart board and the camares...pretty cool. The scoreboard can be seen by both teams and you get to actually watch them throw gun blast Now, this will cut down on travel, but I kinda like going to different places and enjoying different food and drink beer drink

Good thing about those boards is that when you go to the bar and nobody is there you can just play remotely against anyone that is online. You can even search for someone in your own ability range.
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:24 am

I remember staarting in soft tip league we had to keep score on paper and at the end of the match both captains would sign, endorsing and accepting the results to be agreed upon and true. The score sheet along with the dues were place in the slot of the machine. The company would run around to all the different bars collecting the due and results and then the following week we would get our results, stats and standings. Not until the galaxy 2, which had internet with landline were the stats were kept on the machine. OG Looking back..I started in steel tip it is funny we switched to soft tip and kept score with paper larrys chair
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:33 am

Haha, that sort of defeated the purpose of the soft tip machine.

All of the leagues I have played in have always kept a score sheet. We record every dart thrown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soft Tip Machines   Soft Tip Machines - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soft Tip Machines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2