We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesonline machines? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

online machines?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vallyr

Vallyr

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: online machines?   online machines? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Been hearing alot about online darts live games and machines lately. Never seen one but I do have my first set of soft tip darts(though using them for steel).

Anyways Any idea about online play? Is this something that only 2-5,000 dollar machines in bars do? Is there a home machine that can play in these online matches? links?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

I think you need either a dartslive or Galaxy machine that is connected to the internet.

I am not aware of any home boards that you can do it with.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

yeah i checked out the darts live page and they will only respond to business inquires through their sales rep im going to check out the galaxy machine tho
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Im pretty sure it was Galaxy, the G3. JD plays on one down at the club he goes to.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Found some here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 pm

checking that out, saw some similar on craigslist in the 400-800 dollar range but just not sure how to ship them and my price range is in the 200-400 range. saw some used bullshooters for super cheap but they looked like crap
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 am

If there is a Bullshooter that comes near you that's where you should go to buy one. That is their main purpose at these regionals. They have to sell a certain amount of machines at each regional to keep coming back. They almost canceled the Georgia regional a couple of years ago due to poor sales. They have canceled a few sites for this reason. You can get a pretty good bargain from them at the tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 am

supposedly this steel tip board does online matches??
Back to top Go down

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 am

Vallyr wrote:

supposedly this steel tip board does online matches??

Seen the machines, never seen this video. Good find. http://i111.photobuc

I don't think they caught on though.
Back to top Go down
nnj

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 am

a 200-400 machine will not play online....unless you point a webcam at it and play someone hand scoring

current boards with online capability hosted through a legit online service

dartslive - dartslive 2 - global match system ($4000 board)
Arachind - galaxy 3 - bullshooterlive ($3600 board)
Gaelco - radkial - radkial system ($4000 board)
Shelti - shelti RD - radkial system ($4000 board)
dartoo - vs phoenix - vsonline ($4000 board)

the manufacturers only sell to league operators. you might be lucky enough to find a used one but you will still have to pay for online fees.

while each one has their own "play against people online", radikal is the only one that has online tounaments in which you can win money (its the only boards with laser throw line and infrared face sensor). arachind is currently experimenting with "online remote league play" right now. dartslive and phoenix prefer people to play leagues/competitions in the same location to promote the community spirit and getting to know people face to face
Back to top Go down
nnj

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:31 am

also keep in mind that its not like you just jump on one of these machines and theres thousands of people to play. its all very dependand on router types at the bars, network connection speed, intenational internet laws etc etc on who you can actually see.

on average when i log on to G3 there is 15 people. i have seen it as high as 100 and as low as zero, depends what time zones/day of the week you log in.

the dartslive global matches there are tons of people on during asian peak times, then a low amount on during US peak times.

radikal...unless theres a tournament going on...theres never anyone on lol

also dont expect to play anything except cricket...very rare to get an 01 game online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

online machines? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online machines?   online machines? Empty

Back to top Go down

online machines?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1