We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCricket Count up and Baseball LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cricket Count up and Baseball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cricket Count up and Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 am

These are my other 2 practice routines. The main reason I play these is because you can keep score in your head very easy.

Don't have to stop and write anything down. The 1st game I just start on the 1's. Treble counts 3, double 2, single 1. Go around the

board until you reach 9 (baseball innings) or better yet, go to 10. I always go to 10 because it's easier to keep track of my MPR.

For example if I end up with a score of 36 after the number 10 I know I've averaged 3.6 mpr. I know this game is generally

played to 9, but 10 makes the math 100% easier. And easier means more fun and better shooting... right?

Then I do the same thing with the cricket numbers. Start on 20 and go to 15. The key numbers to achieve in this one

are 18, 24, and 30. With those scores you are averaging either 3,4 or 5 marks per round.

I alternate these games as I go as it helps me shoot at all areas of the board.

***Cheaters tip*** and believe me, I use this all the time. Not very often will I start a game with just a 2 mark. If I hit something

bad I press the reset button (lol) and start again. I like to come out of the gates with a 5 mark at least. No sense starting with

a 2 mark. Leads to discouragement. Why not fire off a good round THEN get the game under way? Works for me.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 am

Is the version of count up on Livedarts board the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 am

shhhh I do the same lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 am

USMC80 wrote:
Is the version of count up on Livedarts board the same thing?

Don't know what you mean? Livedarts?
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 am

ya the new livedarts 100s board says it has count up as a game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am

USMC80 wrote:
ya the new livedarts 100s board says it has count up as a game

Ohhhh. Cool board. Pretty sure that is just 8 rounds of play. Using whatever numbers you want.

Completely different but that count up and other soft tip count up games are still pretty fun.

Mostly shoot at the bull since it's worth 50 in that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cricket Count up and Baseball   Cricket Count up and Baseball Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricket Count up and Baseball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1