We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCricket and points  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cricket and points

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Cricket and points  Empty
PostSubject: Cricket and points    Cricket and points  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:49 am

Cricket is a points game. The shooters in the higher divisions all know this, but for the lower division shooters (who make up the majority of most leagues) remember to always stay well ahead of your competitors.
One of the greats (who will remain nameless) told me to always stay 3 darts ahead. This is a big deal. Think about it...its rare, but it happens. Your cruising along... your about 2 #s and 20 points ahead of the competition and they hit a round 7-8-or9!... now your behind in points. You goto point back but no matter how much you get your opponent slowly gets back into the game and ultimately wins. F~!k, I hate it when that happens. You think your in control and then lose. For a moment you sit and wonder what you could have done to win...POINT. The choice of champions and Fully Armed.

Citation;Tripod
Back to top Go down

Cricket and points  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket and points    Cricket and points  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 am

So true. I like to pound someone until they almost give up. Seems as though a lot of intermediate players get mad and throw a fit when you point them. But I'm not one to keep a game close just so you can hit a 7 mark and put the pressure back on me.

Point.
Point.
Point.
Back to top Go down

Cricket and points

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Practice And Help :: Darts For Beginners-