We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest images22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip Empty
PostSubject: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 am

Been thinking about trying some stone grips recently and was looking at the Colin Lloyds and Alan Taberns - but I saw these over at A180 and decided they were the ones. I've not seen them before on a UK site and was going to get some from an overseas shop some time ago but lost the link (it was Dutch I think) - glad I waited though as A180 were a lot cheaper lol.

Not tried them yet but they feel nice and grippy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Those are some good looking darts
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:24 am

I got the Alan Tabern stone grip from A180 too. Seriously grippy darts. Will post up a few pics when I get a chance. Those McDines look almost identical to the O' Shea stone grips. Had them before and they were gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 am

They look lovely, I've got some old stone precisions, not made anymore. But they're lovely arrows. Very grippy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 am

From memory, the grip wore down slightly on the O' Sheas but it wasn't that noticeable, I'd say it went from Level 5 to a Level 4 and a half. Target make quality darts.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am

put some storm points on those babies and they ready to roll
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 pm

I put some normal red medium stems and some standard flights on these last night and threw them for about half an hour. Didn't do a proper practise session at all, just a few games of 501. Hadn't hit any 180's since Saturday but managed 3 with these last night - here's the third of them (the pic's I got of the other 2 were all blurry lol)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really nice darts as you would expect from the no 1 dart maker around, and very satisfying to throw.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm

I think they were in all the UK shops when they first came out, but seem to be harder to get now, they are very grippy though. There was some on Ebay last week I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip   22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip Empty

Back to top Go down

22g Kevin McDine Stone Grip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1