We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesUnicorn Kevin Painter 2012 20g  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Unicorn Kevin Painter 2012 20g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unicorn Kevin Painter 2012 20g  Empty
PostSubject: Unicorn Kevin Painter 2012 20g    Unicorn Kevin Painter 2012 20g  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:07 am

Hi guys ive got these Kevin Painter 20g 2012 unicorn darts to review Smile sorry i haven't got any pics as these are my brother's darts and i forgot
to take my phone Sad

here is a link to them http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/p52054/Darts---20g-Steel-Tip-Tungsten-Darts---Unicorn---%3Cb%3EMaestro-Premier%3C/b%3E---Kevin-Painter---%22The-Artist%22---20g/product_info.html

Weight: 20g

Length: 47.08 mm

Width : 6.23 mm

They are a really nice dart alot better than the 2011 version more grip with new ones. they are 47mm which is IMO a quite short straight barrel
dart but feels just right in your hand.i set them up with medium shafts and a pair flight and played a few best of 11 games in the 3 best of 11 games
i played and averaged 85 , 94 , 96 all together i had 8 180s and a 10 dart leg:) but they are just a tad to light for me at 20g.

Looks: 8/10 - a nice straight barrell

Feel: 10/10 - feel very nice in hand

Grip: Level 3 - thats my opinion

Value: 8/10 £30+ a good 90% player branded dart worth the money IMO

How long will the Barrels hold up - i think you could play with these for years

cheers for taking a look i am not the greatest at these but thought i would give it a go

P.S Going back to my Bro's in a bit to pick these up done a swap for my jocky wilson darts so they could be in the Buy/swap section soon ;)
keep your eyes peeled

Back to top Go down

Unicorn Kevin Painter 2012 20g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1