We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesJeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 am

Got these off Rebel a while ago, they are made by Master Canadian darts maker Jeff Pickup in the style of Bottelsen Megathrusts, but they have a barrel that splits in the middle, well it would but Rebel put some locktight on it, lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:29 am

You can heat them up and the locktite returns to liquid allowing them to be taken apart - but last time I did the threads were coated in all the gunk and was a ball ache to get them back together without any gaps - originally made for McInnis180 and swapped a while ago.

You have them looking brand new, nice job good job
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:33 am

Thanks Reb, they look like Megathrusts with the Bottelsen Shafts and flights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 am

Ahh i always wanted these until they disappeared from reb's photo bucket, good to see they've gone to a good home Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 am

Another nice looking set of arrows
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 am

nice darts. hard to believe someone could turn something like that by hand-i've always wondered how they put the knurls in.

you can get that green loctite off with a little heat like rebel said, can also get the residue off with a brass toothbrush. only grip would need heat for green loctite.lol

just a touch of clear nail polish will also work in a pinch if their backin out.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 pm

I think I will leave them as they are for now, dont think I can be bothered getting it off anyway, its more of a curiosity thing really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts   Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Pickup Splitadoms 23.5g Custom Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1