We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAnother new Flights and Shaft system Intelite LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite Empty
PostSubject: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 am

More innovations in flights and shafts, details are scare for these though:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:45 am

that will be a no!! lol
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 am

Looks like you will need another hole punch for this as well - here's a small video of how to assemble it:

Can't see me trying this one
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 am

After seeing that it seems too much of a faff on, don't think I will bother either.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 am

I love them, currently contemplating the Whizlocks after using the slot rings for 18months or so but if the price was right I would definately go for the Intelite.
I think its a great idea, but like Grip says, looks like a bit of messing about, jury's out for now.
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm

looks interesting. the system offers a flight protector and a good locking system. i'm curious if it could reduce robinhooding. haven't seen an actual system here.

but i'm currently happy with the usual flight punch system using regular flights and stems.

here's another how to video, which uses a flexible shaft instead:
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Very flexy! the only thing that bothers me about the stems is they seem fat in the middle and very thin at the ends, strange shape.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I took the plunge with these and decided to order a punch and 2 sets of stems (1x short and 1x medium) - the courier man dropped the package off about an hour ago. They cost me approx €25 including postage.

I didn't bother ordering any special flights as I've got loads of old flights, and for the rings I used plain stem springs.

The springs were a bit fiddly to get on, but once on the actual stem itself is dead easy. Just had a quick 5 minutes throw with them and they fly straight as you would expect - and I can't see there being many (if any) robin hoods with this system.

The only downside as far as I can see at the moment is how to take it apart to try a different flight combination - but there may be an easy way to do this that I haven't sussed yet. The only other option would be to get some more sets of stems, which I ain't gonna do!!

The stems seem to be quite strong, and if they was an easy to take apart them apart to change flights then I could see myself using this system if ever I wanted to use normal flights instead of Cosmo's.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Ah so they tempted you then Mike, they haven't really floated my boat as such, I thought they seemed a bit clumsy in putting them together, not sure I would buy them to be honest.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 pm

As I said they are dead easy to put together once the spring is on the flight - that bit is a lot of faffing about lol - but I can't work out how to get them apart to try some different shape flights. If I could do this then I may have bought another set of stems for spares and used them occasionally - but it will work out far too expensive to get a new set for each set of flight.

As it is I'm glad I took the plunge for the experiment - but inconclusive results as far as I am concerned so won't be getting any more.

One thing I would say though, the shop I bought them from in Germany were damned quick in getting them to me. I ordered them on Sunday and the courier people tried to deliver them to me on Wednesday. I'll most likely be using them again as they have some nice looking darts lol:

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Yeah I have bought from Germany and they are very efficient as can be expected.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Just checked that site and they have the Harrows Pro Matchplay for sale at 49.90 euros
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 am

So they do - bet it would cost a bit in postage though
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 am

Probably not the best flights to see them with, but this is what the stems look like on the darts - this is my 300th of the year as well, hence the photo lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:17 am

Well they obviously made little difference to your throwing, well done on the 300th! happy dude

Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:18 pm

ooohhh...nice setup mike, the clears look much better than the blacks.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Must have been feeling weak yesterday lol - a little bit of tugging and the stems do come off - so more positive on these things now. Still won't change over from Cosmo's but I may get another set of these now I know they come apart for when I want to use normal flights.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:31 pm

and Rum - they do them in red as well - they look quite nice as well
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 am

Solar Darts are selling these now.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 am

Just seen that - will be cheaper on the postage costs lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:54 am

Yeah should be, wonder if they will get One80 darts in stock too?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am

Would be nice - One80 do some nice arrows that DC don't stock
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 am

I asked him on Twitter but he has not replied. Maybe its a secret?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite   Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new Flights and Shaft system Intelite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1