We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHow often do you change primary darts? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

How often do you change primary darts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_cutter

the_cutter

How often do you change primary darts? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:16 am

I tried to look for a similar post, but may have missed it. Just want ask how frequent do you change your primary darts to another model/shape/weight? What are your reasons for the change?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:19 am

I play with same darts for at least 1 season 3-4 mos then either repeat with them or move on to something different. Why ? because I'm a knuckle head and should stick with one set really.
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

SilverSaber wrote:
I play with same darts for at least 1 season 3-4 mos then either repeat with them or move on to something different. Why ? because I'm a knuckle head and should stick with one set really.

Good answer! cry laugh Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:13 pm

I'd guess around 2-3 months but I usually only switch after much experimentation. Thats why I love the swap sections of dartsnutz Very Happy Still looking at the bullet/lowe type dart for my next experiment but I'm always slow to change my match darts because I'm usually so comfortable with them.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:04 pm

I haven't for a while. Went from 22g wizards to 23g but don't consider that a real change. Trying to stay with them even as I have 2 more different sets coming
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:20 pm

When I get a primary set I may be able to answer this, you would think after nearly 1000 sets I would have found a primary set, but no, I am forever changing Embarassed dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:28 am

I've been switching shafts/flights/darts/underwear etc. etc. for too long. Take my advice. Pick a set and stick with them!! I would also like to go on record to let fellow members know that I got a set of Bulls Barney - 25 gram, gold darts in the mail today and intend on using them and only them for a long time. Still getting used to them and no bolts of lightening while I throw them but I plan on staying with them. Sorry for going off topic!
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:37 am

Im actually starting to use My first set of darts again. But I'd love a new set. Dunno what to try tho.

Dont think my girlfriend would like me to stick with just one pair of underwear. But I guess we'll find out sooner or Later. Is that the secret to become good in this sport?Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:40 am

Donkey wrote:
Im actually starting to use My first set of darts again. But I'd love a new set. Dunno what to try tho.

Dont think my girlfriend would like me to stick with just one pair of underwear. But I guess we'll find out sooner or Later. Is that the secret to become good in this sport?Smile

Sticking to one pair of underwear?, could be, but doubt you will have many friends if you do!
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:44 am

getagrip wrote:
Donkey wrote:

Sticking to one pair of underwear?, could be, but doubt you will have many friends if you do!

I bet that's what Mac is doing:P
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:57 am

I try to not switch my darts too often. I got into a kick where my dart game was absolute garbage. So, seeing that it was not going to get any worse I got several sets of new darts and started from scratch. I'm starting to get the itch for a new set though. Not because I think I need them but because I want them. I'll continue to use the same ones competitively though.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:40 am

Donkey wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Donkey wrote:

ban
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:39 pm

USMC80 wrote:
Donkey wrote:
getagrip wrote:
Donkey wrote:

ban

I dare ya!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:14 pm

:;banme: donkey's on the pop!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Thats why Mac wins so often, the other players are put off by the smell Grips smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you change primary darts?   How often do you change primary darts? Empty

Back to top Go down

How often do you change primary darts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1