We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPortable dartboard hanging system LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Portable dartboard hanging system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMC80

USMC80

Portable dartboard hanging system Empty
PostSubject: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:44 pm

I have been searching for a bit for a decent door hanging system that I can easily remove. The system could not have any screws or drilling involved as it is for use in my brothers shore house. I found a couple options but the prices were 100+ dollars. Just ridiculous IMO. I then stumbled upon this little system. To be honest I am a little skeptical but at 35 dollars delivered I figured what the hell. From the looks of it I think you should be able to fit a normal surround on it without any modifications.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also what a great excuse to get a new board. Ordered a Blade 4 for my board downstairs and will be using the Blade 3 for travel back and forth. I will try and put a review up shortly after this arrives
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Have to say that looks like it would do the job perfectly well.

It's a simple idea and as long as it is made from quality material would be very stable, wouldn't mind one of those myself. Great find mac. happy dude
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Nice and simple looking system - looks a lot easier than the dart angel - I'd use a surround with it as well just in case.

Also, not sure where you are getting it from but the website on the top of the board is selling it for $24.95 - don't know what postage would be (a little test says free to the UK but not sure I believe that lol)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Ya MC def using a surround lol. It's 24.95 plus 8 for shipping then add tax
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Seems strange that site is in the US and you have to pay postage, whereas I entered UK as the destination and it came up free. I forgot about your local sales taxes as well. Still, even at $35 all in it's quite a nice piece of kit.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Def strange MC.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Looks like a great and simply idea that one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:47 am

Definitely a good looking system. The only complication I could see you running into it that although it offers multiple vertical setups, the adjustments can only be so fine. So, if you are a stickler for 5'8" from the floor to the center of the cork you may find you are unsatisfied.

Otherwise, it's an awesome find and definitely worth the go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable dartboard hanging system   Portable dartboard hanging system Empty

Back to top Go down

Portable dartboard hanging system

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1