We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHow's it hanging? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

How's it hanging?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GingerTornado

GingerTornado

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 am

Ok folks, that's a few weeks practice i've got in now, and maybe just maybe I'm showing signs of improvement...

The grouping is getting better, but I'm not sure wether my darts are entering the bord at the right angle.

Can you tell from pictures wether there's a prob with my throw?

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 am

To be fair in a word NO. but 2 out of 3 are looking good so keep up the practice
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:24 am

Can't really tell how your throw is from the darts but I can tell you that the one odd one in the board in 2 of the pics just looks like it hit the other darts and went off a bit.. doesn't mean you threw it bad and by the looks of the other 2 darts they are hitting nice and secure and true..mine stick in at about the same angle. To add to the angle thing also it is all a matter of preference on how each person wants their darts to hit the board, as long as they feel comfortable coming out of your fingers.. Some like them flights up, some down and like me I like mine to go in as straight and level as possible. I would be fixing everything in my throw if they went in like Ade Lewis's..lol
Hope this helps a bit...

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Yer underwear are too tight lol on floor lol on floor lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
Rebel

Rebel

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Hmmmm, Beaton darts, I have a couple of sets of those and mine tend to go in the board at an angle, in fact if you watch Beaton so do his, so I would say you are throwing them perfectly!

It does not matter what angle they go in at, only what segment they go in, they look fine to me. http://i111.photobuc

If you want to go all the way try short alloy stems and over sized pear shape flights, thats the exact set up Beaton uses Very Happy
Its all about experimenting and finding what suits your throw, long stems, small flights, short stems, bigger flights, everyone is different.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 pm

my beatons land with about a 30° angle
Back to top Go down
GingerTornado

GingerTornado

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

thanks for the responses chaps - reassuring!

And hatrick - you're spot on re the dart that landed in "1" - It deflected off the other darts when i was convinced it was heading for the treble!
Back to top Go down

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:11 am

"Oh my god, stunning, amazing, sleek, straight into the bed - and his darts aren't bad either."

and as you can probably guess i am quoting what ginge wanted me to write!!!!! cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

caroleo69 wrote:
"Oh my god, stunning, amazing, sleek, straight into the bed - and his darts aren't bad either."

I love it when my wife talks to me like this... eyepop

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's it hanging? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?   How's it hanging? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's it hanging?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1