We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts Corner - Page 4 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dvsdog

dvsdog

Darts Corner - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 am

Dilligaf wrote:
HI Guys,
Just want to introduce myself,
I am Gary, The Customer Service Manager at Darts Corner,
I have read through the comments on here and yes taken on board some of the issues you have raised and will look in to these for our customers,
But 1 thing I have noticed that I felt the need to comment on and reply is the Raising of Prices before our Sales or Discount codes,
This has never happened and never will happen,
The instance that 1 member has brought up was regarding some of the Discontinued lines that were on special before the sale and during the sale had been removed off special , as they had been discounted already
If you go to most stores the sale prices do not count on already reduced items,
Given the sale was across the whole of Darts Corner all we did was remove the reduced price of these certain items,
Hope this helps explain the situation in more detail and also if you have any more problems please feel free to email me at sales@dartscorner.co.uk were I will always try to help and rectify any issues if this is possible,
Thanks Guys,
Gary

Hi Guys,
I am that 1 member and obviously I was remembered. What Gary says here is absolutely correct in what I've made bold, but his post is absent some detail of the whole of the story. Let me fill in the gaps.

I had purchased a set of UNI Hero Part darts that were on at a reduced price and I also was given a discount against the purchase which included some other bits as well. When I learned shortly after that the Parts were discontinued and the Christmas sale was announced I went to purchase a spare set only to find that the reduced price was no longer applicable. To me, that was a price increase. To make matters worse, the Christmas discount was less then the other discount I usually use and I was no longer able to apply it. (sorta makes sense there as only one discount should apply but I couldn't use the higher %) That made my cost even higher in comparison.

Now, all these months later I can't recall if the Cosmo items I had in my cart were higher priced like the darts, but without the higher discount they were more expensive to purchase. I contacted DC and Gary responded as in his post here and I couldn't get him to acknowledge the higher cost for me to purchase the same items I had bought just recently from them.

I had initially hoped for some Christmas spirit & nice customer relations where DC would at least let me purchase at the same cost as before given the way their system was processing my cart. Wasn't offered, considered or as I said, even acknowledged, which is what I had resigned myself to expect as the outcome. You know, tuff luck. After a few back & forth email attempts I ended up with the same feeling as I get when I see Gary's chosen USER name to enable his post here. Not the best public image for a manager. So, I didn't buy at that time.

Since then I have purchased from DC as Cosmos weren't available elsewhere when I wanted them-they are now-and even several sets of darts. The reason. DC offers if not the best price then at least close enough to others that it's not too much of a pinch. And I wanted Cosmos haha. They also have a service/dispatch department that I find 2nd to none. I only hope Gary doesn't apply Dilligaf to them.

So, price increase or not. You decide.

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks Dog for your input buddy, appreciate the other side of the coin as well so to speak..
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm

had no idea what that username meant....goggled it.....i imagine it would ruffle my feathers too. horse apples
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

[quote="dvsdog"]
Dilligaf wrote:

Since then I have purchased from DC as Cosmos weren't available elsewhere when I wanted them-they are now-and even several sets of darts. The reason. DC offers if not the best price then at least close enough to others that it's not too much of a pinch. And I wanted Cosmos haha. They also have a service/dispatch department that I find 2nd to none. I only hope Gary doesn't apply Dilligaf to them.

I don't know if I could have been that forgiving, Dog. 28 years working for UPS and I can't count the number of times I felt like saying DILLIGAF to a customer, but I didn't. My bosses would have frowned upon it too. Different generation I guess.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

rumandcork wrote:
had no idea what that username meant....goggled it.....i imagine it would ruffle my feathers too. horse apples

Well, speaks volumes for the attitude if you ask me. If Andy was here I'm sure he would agree the name was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Dilligaf

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

HI Guys,
Just a quick one,
The User name is the name I am known for on the Darts Circuit as this suits my Game,
As for my position in the company this is far from the way I deal with the customers,
But given the fact this is a Darts Forum with Dart Player on the Circuit I thought it would be better to use this as if you see me at any of the tournements you can feel free to come and chat and put a name to a face,
Also very quickly the Cosmo products price was totally out of our control as this was increased by Cosmo themselves,
We have printed our catalogues and also sent these out 2 weeks before they decided to increas this and as you can imagine did not sit well with us, We did however keep the price the same for as long as possible before having to increase this at their request
Hope this helps explain about me and different issues you may have :-)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Having spoken to Gary a couple of times via the Dartscorner chat system about various issues not just with the store but the forums as well (1 time was even when the store was really busy, but he still found the time to chat to me for approx. 10mins ) I can honestly say that I've found him to be a reasonable and fair bloke and always willing to listen and take on board what people say.

I know sometimes that individual issues and events aren't resolved in a way to suit all participants, however, it also shouldn't detract from the other many occasions when it is resolved which most aren't mentioned or heard about.

As always is the case with Businesses, you only ever get to here about the bad side and never the good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

chrisbamb wrote:
Having spoken to Gary a couple of times via the Dartscorner chat system about various issues not just with the store but the forums as well (1 time was even when the store was really busy, but he still found the time to chat to me for approx. 10mins ) I can honestly say that I've found him to be a reasonable and fair bloke and always willing to listen and take on board what people say.

I know sometimes that individual issues and events aren't resolved in a way to suit all participants, however, it also shouldn't detract from the other many occasions when it is resolved which most aren't mentioned or heard about.

As always is the case with Businesses, you only ever get to here about the bad side and never the good. Very Happy

And another good point thanks Chris.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

[quote="The Coach"]
dvsdog wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:

I don't know if I could have been that forgiving, Dog. 28 years working for UPS and I can't count the number of times I felt like saying DILLIGAF to a customer, but I didn't. My bosses would have frowned upon it too. Different generation I guess.

I hear ya Coach !
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

chrisbamb wrote:

Valid point and happy to hear that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Dilligaf

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

chrisbamb wrote:

Thanks Chris, and like you stated I am always willing to help in any way I can and do also listen to our customers concerns or Ideas, And if they are practical or possible will do what I can to sort this,

I know doing the job I do it is not always possible to please every customer but I do pride myself on being able to sort out 98% of the problems which I feel is fantastic, Yes I will always try and hit that 100% but know this is not possible so will aim for 99.9%

But also we do have a great team here at Darts Corner and like I said earlier please feel free to contact me if you have any issues or problems, ( Via the Chat Pages or email )

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 pm

There's plenty good about DC (the shop not the forum) on here. They even rank highest on our nice chart that Lefty made us.

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t1320-shops-summary
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 am

USMC80 wrote:
There's plenty good about DC (the shop not the forum) on here. They even rank highest on our nice chart that Lefty made us.

http://www.dartsnutz.com/t1320-shops-summary

I agree on that Mac.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 am

Just been on DC and they have some new Cosmo bits in stock - all flights - W Shape, Super Kites and Rocket Insides. If you are thinking of getting any of these then there's a 10% discount code for the next couple of days
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 am

Just had another gander and they have the Fit Shaft Gear slim and hybrid on ther now
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:06 am

best looking site of all used to use all the time untill the guy had to give me back money for the wrong darts which he played stupid about had a pure attitude on the phone.how can 80% bulls phantom sold without a case end up in a case when i order 90% version which cost more i dont know but if i ran a dart shop i would surley know what dart is what and if the pic on the site is very diffrent from the dart i payed for but the guy just said i was wrong.but then i posted on another forum and bang someone else had the exact same problem as me before.
Back to top Go down
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 am

Hi dart fans
I used darts corner for years ive had no problem with them but ive recently started using A180 as they offer me a better service there a lot quicker than darts corner for sending stuff out and the 10% discount is great as well
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 am

A180 is a top notch store IMO
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Dartscorner was the first site that I bought darts from. Never thought it was so many different stores to choose between in the UK. And I have to say that they have the best layout. It's easy and simple to look through.

I dont like the "discount Code system" if you are aiming to be the best store. Then you offer your best price to everyone. A customer shouldnt have to search for a code.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:51 am

Updated the Shops Summary table Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I've made several orders from Darts Corner (made one today) and so far, service has been great. Any issue with my orders (not their fault) are resolved promptly. Gary has been accommodating to any query or concern that I've raised. As far as prices are concerned, they have provided me with the lowest net price for the products that I've ordered, which is the main reason why I still order from them (aside from the good customer service).

To be honest, I had considered A180 but when I compared the cost of my order, DC's cost was ever slightly lower (shipping and discounts included). But that's my only basis of comparison since I have not tried A180. So to be fair, I cannot give my complete opinion of A180 (speed of delivery and customer service), that is considered top notch by other members.

Of course, this is based from my personal experience. I hope any bad experience of Darts Nuts forum members with DC is noted and becomes a point for improvement by DC. After all, Darts Nutz members are very passionate about darts.

+1 to Gary for taking his time to air his side.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts Corner   Darts Corner - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts Corner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4