We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesgrip tape - legal ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

grip tape - legal ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie373

jamie373

grip tape - legal ? Empty
PostSubject: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 am

was cleaning a knife earlier and cut my finger . annoyed because i've received 2 sets of darts in the post today and keen to try them out i just stuck a plaster on and got back to chucking them. anyway the extra grip is phenomenal with the harrows ice 25g .i cut it above the knuckle on my index finger which is where i grip. got me thinking , i know lots of sports use tape for either grip or protection . i was wondering if it would be legal to use in darts though ? just a thought . would be a pain in the arse taping your finger up every time for practice though lol
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 am

Wouldn't see why not tbh
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 am

no me neither , but i know there is a few guys on here that know the rule book and i'm curious about it . anything that helps me it the board is a bonus !
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:00 am

If you cut your finger then why not use a plaster?
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:01 am

cos i'm a real man i only put it on cos i didn't want my new darts getting dirty cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:03 am

How're the andos?
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:06 am

knew that was coming lol on floor only chucked them for about 10 mins as i'm liking the harrows ones far more . they where all over the place when i was throwing them .... so i don't know . i'll have a proper try with them later . the harrows are great though . great price too
Back to top Go down
basketcasE

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm

what's grip tape without matching eye black?! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grip tape - legal ?   grip tape - legal ? Empty

Back to top Go down

grip tape - legal ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1