We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesUnicorn Drop in Wooden Case LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrisbamb

Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case Empty
PostSubject: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love this piece of kit!!

It basically lets you keep your darts set up ready to throw at a seconds notice. The dart stays fully set up - stems, rings, flights and flight protectors - all in one piece. Whilst my mates are busy attaching stems and flights, etc. I've already had 15 darts at the board and at the end of the night I simply drop them back into the case.

One of the biggest pluses I've found to this case is the fact that I don't have to detach the flights and squash them down to get them into the case and then try to reset them to a perfect 90 degree shape when re-attaching them. The case is designed in such away that your flights keep their 90 degree angles on all 4 sides.

As for accessories, well I keep them in the little bags that they come in and attach them to the case with the help of an elastic band. Size wise, it's no bigger than an ordinary case, so no fuss about how to carry it, just slip it into your inside pocket as you do with your ordinary case. It's tough and durable as well.

Another plus is that it costs as little as £5.00 going to a maximum of £7.50.

Never leave home without one. ;)
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:34 am

Seems like a great case, especially for the price. Nice review.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:07 am

Good value too!

Well worth it I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 am

where can you buy one from?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 am

Somebody told me darts fitted with Cosmos fit nicely into these as well !
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 am

They do Andy, I have Cosmos as well as Red Dragon Penetrators and both fit as snug as a bug in there, much better than the little plastic flight things they try to sell you for £15 with the Cosmos!!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:21 am

Bovrilheid wrote:

Looks like DC and Pure Darts are out of stock, and A180 they are due in April

Madhouse have the Unicorn one at £6.99 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't think it's Unicorn but Red Dragon have this one at £9.90 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And DC have this Bull's one which includes a cover at £9.95 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

mc1958 wrote:
Bovrilheid wrote:

Looks like DC and Pure Darts are out of stock, and A180 they are due in April

Madhouse have the Unicorn one at £6.99 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't think it's Unicorn but Red Dragon have this one at £9.90 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And DC have this Bull's one which includes a cover at £9.95 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 am

Yeah i like the fact that cosmos fit in there. good review Chris , nice post , thanks.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Great review! I also like the look of it.. If I get a reason to take my darts to another place that will be my "dart pocket" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case   Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case Empty

Back to top Go down

Unicorn Drop in Wooden Case

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1