We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesReplacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McInnis180

McInnis180

Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am

As some of you know I had an issue with my C4's, one of the points snapped of, and after trying everything to get it out....alas it would not come out! So I contacted Target and got in touch with Charlene Cooper, the Sales Co-ordinator for Target Sports Ltd. Told Charlene my issue
I was having and she said to sent the darts to them and that they would fix them free off charge....shipping on me!!! I thought that this was great.....so I sent them over and around 7 days later I receive an email from Charlene saying that she received my package. Only problem she said is that there was no darts in the envelope!!! Sad After almost getting sick..lol...she showed pics of the package and it looks like the darts
came through the side of the envelope! But after further views and knowing that I sent them in a wallet....it seems someone had helped themselves!! Evil or Very Mad So Charlene said in the email that Target usually does not do anything about situations like this.....but in this case where these darts are not cheap, and they did not want to see me out of pocket.....they would replace them with a brand new set with Storm Points!!!

Well it was like a load off my chest when I read that.....they arrived yesterday along with a Target Patch which I requested...so I could where it on my Dart shirt front and center!!!! My hat goes off to the Target team and Charlene for their Kindness and Professionalism towards me!!!
This is something they did not have to do, but it just shows why they are a leader in the Darting World!!!

I no that I had an issue with the Target Re-pointer in the past, and still do, the base is separating, but it does what it says. I know that not all things are perfect, but for a Company to stand behind their product in which they did, it very big in my books!!!!!!
So I just wanted to share with you guys my story and cheers to Charlene and Rob and Target for helping me out bigtime!!!! Cheers!!!

Kindest Regards Trevor!!!!!!! canada
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 am

Nice one Trev! happy dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 am

I know you didn't send them Smile Hahahaha only joking
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 am

Great result there Trevor, and well done to Target for showing the caring side towards their loyal customers, 10/10 happy dude

Bet you wouldn't have had the same result with a.n other darts company.

Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:38 am

Well with that being said...My Unitool re-pointer broke and they gave me a new one as well....so hats off to them as well Greg!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 am

Hahaha, I think you either been very lucky or have a lovely email manner, if anything of mine breaks I may get you to compose me a nice cover letter http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Eslotes

Eslotes

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 am

Well Done Target
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:37 am

Rebel wrote:
Hahaha, I think you either been very lucky or have a lovely email manner, if anything of mine breaks I may get you to compose me a nice cover letter http://i111.photobuc

WILL DO GREG!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 am

Nice when they look after the big guys
Back to top Go down
Murphy180

Murphy180

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 am

Excellent stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/jamesmurphy1888
djrocs88

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:42 am

Darn nice to hear a company standing behind their products like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Replacment Darts from Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1